• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

demidar

Greenlight page said:
From the creators of Sakura Spirit... comes a brand-new angelic love comedy!

Two girls, blessed with magical powers, are faced with the task of saving the lonely protagonist from the clutches of a mysterious witch and ancient evil, sealed away long ago by his ancestors. What does this sorceress want from our protagonist? Find out more in Sakura Angels!

Well then.

I picked track, but I don't think it matters either way. Like Kou and Daisuke in P4.

Also, I wish I could have joined the sports team from FeMCs route. The girl you meet in the looks like the perfect waifu
I know it doesnt matter for Kou and Daisuke but at least they have different stories. No matter which sports club you choose its always the same guy.

Gamer Y

Sweet. Can't wait to see it.

The controls are basic kb/m controls and I don't play pc.
Oh man, I went further back and found some stuff for I wanted to animate in the Chrono Trigger LP, I sure was dreaming big when i was younger.-w-

I don't play PC either, tried but unless i can attach a controller and play, it's just not for me.

Tako

Oh, well either way.

Now I look like an uncultured asshole.

No you don't the only reason I know is because I dated this foreign exchange student from Ukraine and she knew russian and german so that why i know the difference.
I'm not trying to boast about anything, just it in case it sounds like it

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I really don't like the combat in P3, but I want to know what happens in each social link.

Any videos?

Also, Monster is a fucking breeze to get through, before you know it an episode is over.

Squishy3

i'll just leave this here

0OMSogP.gif

No you don't the only reason I know is because I dated this foreign exchange student from Ukraine and she knew russian and german so that why i know the difference.
I'm not trying to boast about anything, just it in case it sounds like it

Nah you're cool. Not all of us can date Ukrainian babes.

I'm glad you could though bro <3

Zenfalcia

So, i'm finally playing persona 4 again..
trying my hardest to clear yukiko's dungeon in one day. At least trying to get to right before the boss door.

So, i'm finally playing persona 4 again..
trying my hardest to clear yukiko's dungeon in one day. At least trying to get to right before the boss door.

I usually clear through the whole dungeon in a day then just grind out levels so the boss fight is laughable.

Yukiko is best girl.

And by girl I mean healer.

Xux

So, I went through with it; minus one GTAV, plus one Bayonetta 2. :D

'Course, I never played the first Bayonetta so I'm playing through that. It's pretty great!

Top Bottom