• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Zenfalcia

I got attached to the characters.

It was wild ride and I had a lot of fun with the show.

Its no Monster, but I still think it is fucking great.

Yeah... It was fun to watch, even with their budget. Those cheap animations are quite something to watch.
I really liked Avatar, so is the show worth watching? Besides the fact that the ending otp got spoiled for me lol

Sure, it's still a pretty good show.

Yeah... It was fun to watch, even with their budget. Those cheap animations are quite something to watch.

It added to the sense of parody the show had.

I've only read a little over half the manga, but what does it say about me that I want it to be more fucked up than it is?

Did you get to the part where
a guy fucks a prostitute in front of a small orphan boy who was looking for his mom?

Johan is a piece of shit

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Monster is hard to recommend because of its slow pace and very dark subject material but I consider it to be fantastic.

It has really solid characters.
Yeah, my brother came in on the Black Lagoon episode with the killer twins, and again in that sex scene in RBT. He doesn't like anime and the darkest thing he's scene is American Horror Story, so he was rattled by that.

Dark shows are really good, and fun to watch after marathoning shows like Oreimo, Lucky Star, and Nichijou back to back.

Holy shit, Rachel in Sigma 2 has combo strings involving her machine gun and they have their own animations.

God dammit, they really did make Rachel a fun character to use, it's just a shame it had to be in this game of all things. Should have been this way in Sigma 1 from the start.

I really liked Avatar, so is the show worth watching? Besides the fact that the ending otp got spoiled for me lol

Its a great show, and you could be spoiled to much worse than an OTP. People who really care that much about the worst part of the avatar series are a little crazy when the good stuff is in the beautiful animation and the tense moments.

Definitely. It's not as good but still worth a watch. Book 3 is A:TLA tier.

Sure, it's still a pretty good show.

I've only watch the first two seasons of Korra and while rough they were enjoyable.

I think I'mma gonna watch that right now actually.... Sorry Ippo, Its avatar time.

Its a great show, and you could be spoiled to much worse than an OTP. People who really care that much about the worst part of the avatar series are a little crazy when the good stuff is in the beautiful animation and the tense moments.
I'll go ahead and add it to my backlist of stuff to watch.

On that note, I'm tired as shit.

Night Frienders

Alfebit

Banned
Speaking of Korra, these just came in. Sorry for potato quality.
9EFRplb.jpg
Can't wait for the Book 4 blu ray.

I'll go ahead and add it to my backlist of stuff to watch.

On that note, I'm tired as shit.

Night Frienders

Night.

Don't think so, but I think it being limp compared to stuff like Berserk hurts my enjoyment. The beginning was awesome though.

Berserk levels of violence would be a little too much for a lot of people. Unless I'm wrong and Monster is actually a dark fantasy/supernatural, then I don't think it needs to be Berserk levels of grim.

Xiraiya

Yeah. I think Lulu was way out of line posting that for even lurkers to see. I think the link is still in his post even after myself and croten asked him to remove it because that's just not cool.

Sorry if I sound like I'm being an asshole Lulu but that's just my opinion. I had a really hard time deciding if I should post this because I really dislike any form of confrontation but I just felt the need to say what's on my mind.

I do not care for Lelouch, and I am of the opinion that he needs to stop his shit before he gets himself banned (again) and/or this thread into trouble, nothing more, nothing less.
I didn't notice that link get posted originally, but ...yeah that was not a smart move.

Berserk levels of violence would be a little too much for a lot of people. Unless I'm wrong and Monster is actually a dark fantasy/supernatural, then I don't think it needs to be Berserk levels of grim.
Probably. It just revolves so much on being dark and grim focusing on Johan that I just want it to be worse. So much time is spent on him, but I don't hate him enough.

Probably. It just revolves so much on being dark and grim focusing on Johan that I just want it to be worse. So much time is spent on him, but I don't hate him enough.

Well I mean when your biggest competition is Dio and Griffith its probably a really tough thing to do.

Alfebit

Banned
Man the covers look really good regardless. I might add them to my collection later.

They're really nice. The only thing that bugs me is that Book 3's cover looks like cleaned up concept art. Which isn't a bad thing in itself just that it's inconsistent which irks me a bit.

They might get a little dirty if you don't. It'll be harder to clean up afterwords. ;)

No, you can't make me.

Love how Korra looks progressively more badass on the cover with each new season.

Definitely. Looking forward to Book 4's cover as well.

I do not care for Lelouch, and I am of the opinion that he needs to stop his shit before he gets himself banned (again) and/or this thread into trouble, nothing more, nothing less.
I didn't notice that link get posted originally, but ...yeah that was not a smart move.
*sigh* I feel terrible talking about someone behind their back, but I'll just say that he's posted before about being Autistic. Not that that justifies anything.
Well I mean when your biggest competition is Dio and Griffith its probably a really tough thing to do.
Basically. My standards for villany are too high.

So guys my sister and her boyfriend got me this set for Christmas. Wanna help me figure out which games they're from? All the shields say Skyward Sword on the back but I'm pretty sure that's not right. First one is either Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess. Second sword is from Wind Waker, third is the second one you get in Majora's Mask I think. Fourth is from Link to the Past maybe? Pretty sure 5 and 6 are the starters from OoT and MM. I don't know what the fuck the last one is though. Also pretty sure second shield is the Mirror Shield from OoT or MM.

So yeah, ideas?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I feel like Berserk is the only that can pull itself off.
I am not as acquainted with him as some of you, but most of what I know of him is that he posts lewd things.

I enjoy his posts most of the time, seems like a cool guy.

So guys my sister and her boyfriend got me this set for Christmas. Wanna help me figure out which games they're from? All the shields say Skyward Sword on the back but I'm pretty sure that's not right. First one is either Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess. Second sword is from Wind Waker, third is the second one you get in Majora's Mask I think. Fourth is from Link to the Past maybe? Pretty sure 5 and 6 are the starters from OoT and MM. I don't know what the fuck the last one is though. Also pretty sure second shield is the Mirror Shield from OoT or MM.

So yeah, ideas?
I think they're from Zelda.

Alfebit

Banned
*sigh* I feel terrible talking about someone behind their back, but I'll just say that he's posted before about being Autistic. Not that that justifies anything.

Yeah, I really do feel like an asshole. He's a nice guy and a good friender, but that post really bothered me. Sorry again Lulu, I really don't like calling people out.

That's pretty cool. At first I thought it was a random dumb thing like this.

Read the warnings tho....

Holy fuck, my eyes.

Official how? As in did they remake HL1 again on a new engine or what?
Black mesa is a fan project that took like 8 years to make and they said it would be published by valve when the xen levels are done.

Also the possibilty of it running on source 2 is still there.

Top Bottom