• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

But only nerds like anime.

aifjlol.gif

Dun know, what benefits do you give my stats if i max out your relationship status?
Do you unlock some decent weapon or skills?

My Persona evolves into a tank that can dish out heavy physical and lightning damage.

And if you die there isn't a gameover I resurrect you upon death and you get one per battle.

I think it's just them being dinosaurs in the industry at this point. not that it's a bad thing but they really show their age.

They have been broken by gaming journalism.

They ARE gaming journalism once CBS bought them and Gamespot.

Personally, I don't see a difference any more.

I'll keep relying on you tubers for my VG news.

Are they becoming what they hated the most about the industry?

Jeff is becoming the editor that would fire someone over a "bad" review.

You guys ever wonder if the Best friends talk about us and then suddently go Man fuck "that guy" in particular and start belly laughing because they hate us???

A Police station? A Bar?

Pat's probably sick of me pestering him with a million different questions.

Also:

403083-resident-evil-2-gamecube-screenshot-raccoon-police-station.jpg

I think Pat just finds me annoying, and Liam is nice to just about everybody, and Matt probably just forgot my face/name after 5 minutes
In your defense I think Pat just finds everyone annoying at some point.
So, what was the advice you gave the girl?

Just to not be a bitch and kiss him when the opportunity presented itself because it was so painfully obvious he liked her.

They kissed and they are now dating.

Shes basically Yukiko, really shy and absurdly unsure of herself and her actions.

You and I are the Advice Club now! I vote our theme is Bonfire by Knife Party, because that's dumb.
Sure, but I recommend this be our theme.

Top Bottom