• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Wasn't the 4th thread called 'Pat please come back, we're not creepy anymore'?

80LL0xZ.gif

Oberon

Banned
In your defense I think Pat just finds everyone annoying at some point.

Just to not be a bitch and kiss him when the opportunity presented itself because it was so painfully obvious he liked her.

They kissed and they are now dating.

Shes basically Yukiko, really shy and absurdly unsure of herself and her actions.

Yeah, telling a girl to be more straightforward is always good. I have hear that some guys have troubles with subtlety.

Yeah, telling a girl to be more straightforward is always good. I have hear that some guys have troubles with subtlety.

Well she wasn't be subtle..she just wasn't making any moves at all. She had no idea that he liked her too..so shes a little dense I suppose.

She told me she was over at his house one day and he looked her straight in the eyes for a solid 25 seconds and just stayed like that.

I was like..and you didn't kiss him..are you fucking stupid?

Morning frienders whats up
I'm browsing Amazon looking for an engagement ring to propose to Oberon.

Xiraiya

You guys ever wonder if the Best friends talk about us and then suddently go Man fuck "that guy" in particular and start belly laughing because they hate us???

No, I doubt they have the time to care or sit around discussing a community Neogaf thread that only Pat comes into, really the only situation I could easily see is Pat just mentioning to someone he was playing stuff recently with people here, and that's about it.

Oberon

Banned
Well she wasn't be subtle..she just wasn't making any moves at all. She had no idea that he liked her too..so shes a little dense I suppose.

She told me she was over at his house one day and he looked her straight in the eyes for a solid 25 seconds and just stayed like that.

I was like..and you didn't kiss him..are you fucking stupid?

I forgot to correct you, she seems to me more like Chihiro from P3 then Yukiko.
I doubt your friends is a monster.
Mhm yeah, I guess even I would have understood the signals there

You guys ever wonder if the Best friends talk about us and then suddently go Man fuck "that guy" in particular and start belly laughing because they hate us???

When I was arguing with Pat about some Evil Within stuff he attributed it to being very similar to arguments he has with Liam. Take that how you will.

Also morning/noon all.

It's not what it looks like I swear.

It's totally what it looks like.

Yea it's probably me.

You're safe because Woolie loves you because Reboot.

In that last Episode of the Dark Souls playthrough or one of the episodes before that they started talking about Amirox and how much they hate him.

I think we're all safe as long as we aren't Amirox.

Um what is the context here?

I mentioned that I helped a friend of mine date a guy she liked, and we were talking about short skirts, short hair, and bending over to pick up dropped dildos. Needless to say that is how you swoon me.

That is how that fine piece of art came to be.

I'm in the strange minority of people who really liked Patrick back when he was at giant bomb

So I'll probably end up reading his articles

I really liked Patrick too. I'm also of the group that thinks he laid on the social matters a tad too thick at times
(He used Chihiro's sexual identity as a negative in his Danganronpa review, which is just a little too ridiculous for me.)
but other than that I've always been a fan of his. I probably won't read any of his stuff when he's on there, because I didn't really read much he did on GB, but I still liked him.

I really liked Patrick too. I'm also of the group that thinks he laid on the social matters a tad too thick at times
(He used Chihiro's sexual identity as a negative in his Danganronpa review, which is just a little too ridiculous for me.)
but other than that I've always been a fan of his. I probably won't read any of his stuff when he's on there, because I didn't really read much he did on GB, but I still liked him.

I rarely agree with anyone at giant bomb. I guess that's why I liked them a lot. It's nice going from that too the best friends were I agree with 80% of the shit they say.

Xiraiya

GB has their moments but overall I find them pretty jaded and hard to listen to at times.
Well they're much better to listen to if you go through their archive, I've only heard like 2 2014 Podcasts.

I find that I like listening to Jeff when he's more talking about the business and marketing aspects of the industry, that goes for most of them actually.
However as actual players of games, they are so goddamn jaded and casual that it's cringeworthy, no wonder they aren't nearly as popular as they use to be.

I like Giant Bomb. I listen to their podcast less and less, but it's still a staple in my podcast rotation. I was way more into them before most of the cast changed, but I still enjoy them now.

I almost never have ever agreed with anything they've ever said.

mike0dude

I like Giant Bomb. I listen to their podcast less and less, but it's still a staple in my podcast rotation. I was way more into them before most of the cast changed, but I still enjoy them now.

I almost never have ever agreed with anything they've ever said.
I only listen to the SBFC and sometimes the UnofficialOnePiecePodcast

Xiraiya

I like Jeff in the sense that I feel like I could express my issues with GB and probably get a straight and honest answer out of him, and not some defensive denial response.

Top Bottom