• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Oberon

Banned
F-Friender-chan?! The ultimate waifu has been born! She's a yandere, your sister, tsun-tsun and hates your favorite anime all at the same time!

I'm down for this to be a thing.

I really like the ambiguity of her hair length.

This is the best piece of lore ever to be created here.

Tm2qelo.png

Well they're much better to listen to if you go through their archive, I've only heard like 2 2014 Podcasts.

I find that I like listening to Jeff when he's more talking about the business and marketing aspects of the industry, that goes for most of them actually.
However as actual players of games, they are so goddamn jaded and casual that it's cringeworthy, no wonder they aren't nearly as popular as they use to be.

I don't know about that last part, been listening to their GOTY podcasts and they've been giving a lot of love to smaller games for their category's. Broken Age, Velvet Sundown, lots of Nintendo stuff, heck they even go into detail on DanganRonpa for best story and best character. Jeff himself doesn't know as much about the smaller games, but giant bomb isn't 100% Jeff.

And pretty sure they voted for Guilty Gear for best art. Not many people would have given it to that game in a year where stuff like Destiny, Broken Age, Mordor, Unity (screenshots anyway) and other nice looking stuff dropped.

And heck, they even name dropped Drakengard 3 even if it was mostly as a joke. That still made my day though.

Anung

Un Rama
GB has their moments but overall I find them pretty jaded and hard to listen to at times.

I used to love their site/podcast but I don't bother with it any more. Ryan passing, Vinny moving away, Patrick becoming one of the sole makers of content and Brad morphing into the lazy thing he is now killed my interest somewhat.

Beloved

I had mexican food for lunch and it was delicious, time to play games for the rest of the afternoon. I need to be as lazy as possible for the next 5 days, before uni takes over my life again.

Everyone having a good day so far?

I had mexican food for lunch and it was delicious, time to play games for the rest of the afternoon. I need to be as lazy as possible for the next 5 days, before uni takes over my life again.

Everyone having a good day so far?
YEAH oh that made me kinda sad. I just woke up less than an hour ago.

joe2187

Banned
Woolie needs to level his rap game up.

Woolie mentions how Mobb Deep should have been in the game, while they're fighting against Prodigy who was a member of Mobb Deep.

God dammit, playing DJMax Technika 3 on New Years Eve has had me addicted to K-Pop ever since then. Can't stop listening to Kara, dammit, why's it so good?

ultimax

I don't know about that last part, been listening to their GOTY podcasts and they've been giving a lot of love to smaller games for their category's. Broken Age, Velvet Sundown, lots of Nintendo stuff, heck they even go into detail on DanganRonpa for best story and best character. Jeff himself doesn't know as much about the smaller games, but giant bomb isn't 100% Jeff.

And pretty sure they voted for Guilty Gear for best art. Not many people would have given it to that game in a year where stuff like Destiny, Broken Age, Mordor, Unity (screenshots anyway) and other nice looking stuff dropped.

And heck, they even name dropped Drakengard 3 even if it was mostly as a joke. That still made my day though.

"Who put super time force on this list?"

"I DID!"

man I am having so much fucking trouble doing the whole Knockdown + Volcanic Viper thing in the tutorial in Guilty Gear.

My arthritic hands can't move fast enough.

I want to git gud. ;_;

Finished Bayonetta 2. I had wicked evil stomach cramps so all I did today was sit in bed with a hot water bottle to ease the pain, so I played Bayonetta 2. 10/10 game. I bought a WiiU for it and I'm happy I did.
I was expecting a much less hype final boss. I found it pretty awesome. Though I found it a bit bullshit Loki randomly just drained the boss of his powers.

Finished Bayonetta 2. I had wicked evil stomach cramps so all I did today was sit in bed with a hot water bottle to ease the pain, so I played Bayonetta 2. 10/10 game. I bought a WiiU for it and I'm happy I did.
I was expecting a much less hype final boss. I found it pretty awesome. Though I found it a bit bullshit Loki randomly just drained the boss of his powers.
Yo, how about that
time loop and retroactively making Bayo 1's story better?

Top Bottom