• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I hope it hasnt.

But if they use the "last copy is the display case" excuse, and then proceed to take the disc out of some envelope, they're lying

Nope, that definitely hasn't happened.

Normally I've unwrapped new games in the plastic from GS.

I feel so weird that nothing really bf has happened to me at GameStop.

I hope it hasnt.

But if they use the "last copy is the display case" excuse, and then proceed to take the disc out of some envelope, they're lying

A long time ago when I got Sonic DX on the GameCube they did that saying "It's the last copy are you sure you want it?" and I said yes thinking "Why would I care if it's the last one? Give me my game" I still don't understand why that would deter me from getting it

ultimax

Nope, that definitely hasn't happened.

Normally I've unwrapped new games in the plastic from GS.

I feel so weird that nothing really bf has happened to me at GameStop.
Thats good, just be careful. I just make sure i say the word "sealed" if i ever buy stuff from there. I usually just go on amazon 99% of the time.
A long time ago when I got Sonic DX on the GameCube they did that saying "It's the last copy are you sure you want it?" and I said yes thinking "Why would I care if it's the last one? Give me my game" I still don't understand why that would deter me from getting it

That sounds super shady lol

Yo, how about that
time loop and retroactively making Bayo 1's story better?
It was the hypest ass shit. I was on like tearing point when Bayonetta called him daddy one last time ;-;

I was physically yelping with all my might when Rosa and Bayo reenact the opening to Bayonetta 1, easily one of my favourite openings to a game. I'm really glad they threw Bayonetta 1 stuff at you and you did some sick ass tag team moves with Rosa. Can't get over how hype.

LIKE, GOD, FUCK. BAYONETTA 2. 11/10.

Jman014

Thats good, just be careful. I just make sure i say the word "sealed" if i ever buy stuff from there. I usually just go on amazon 99% of the time.

That sounds super shady lol

Yeah I haven't been a fan of Gamestop lately when it comes to buying boxed copies of console games.

Squishy3

When I was arguing with Pat about some Evil Within stuff he attributed it to being very similar to arguments he has with Liam. Take that how you will.

Also morning/noon all.
That's nothing compared to Pat and Village.

also, daily reminder the smt4 minotaur is the best

Minotaur_SMTIV_Full_Artwork.jpg

Oh yeah. I've got a 90 minute video to watch. Now I've played Bayonetta 2, time to watch the zaibatsu's Bayo 2 video.

Now all I need to do is play W101, then I can watch the finale of the super friends month!

also, daily reminder the smt4 minotaur is the best

I just wish all the other new designs in SMTIV were of the quality of Minotaur...

Squishy3

Oh yeah. I've got a 90 minute video to watch. Now I've played Bayonetta 2, time to watch the zaibatsu's Bayo 2 video.

Now all I need to do is play W101, then I can watch the finale of the super friends month!

I just wish all the other new designs in SMTIV were of the quality of Minotaur...
At least Lucifer after his transformation is cooler than before the transformation. It's some The Fly shit, for lack of a better pull.

mike0dude

We have a mascot now, Friender-Chan!
You know what, she should be the character you plays as in the inevitable Friender Dating sim.

Stop reminding me that I need to start working on that SBFP dating sim that I promised i'd start working on a year ago...
I just got RPG Maker VX during the steam sales too...

Oberon

Banned
Stop reminding me that I need to start working on that SBFP dating sim that I promised i'd start working on a year ago...
I just got RPG Maker VX during the steam sales too...

I am talking about Friender, not the Zaibatsu. They could be in the same game I guess, you could add the Baz and rage too

Xiraiya

You know what, she should be the character you plays as in the inevitable Friender Dating sim.
That sounds disastrous. The game would have like 20 routes at least.

Vidula would be the Kenji route from Katawa Shoujo

Alfebit

Banned

Why do we have a mascot?

I've been watching the Deadly Premonition LP.

I mentioned that the Korra clown avatar freaks me out.

Your sleep schedule scares me.

The Deadly P LP was great.

I forgot I had it until UT reminded me.

It's fiiiiine.
Also just got these:

Jman014

Why do we have a mascot?

The Deadly P LP was great.

I forgot I had it until UT reminded me.

It's fiiiiine.
Also just got these:

Sick. I have all three as well. Waiting for Book 4 to come out in March. Wonder how cool the cover art will be.

I wish they didnt use the book 3 art book cover for the dvd/blu ray cover for book 3.

Like a different cool looking one like the first two instead. It's still cool but it's in the art book style, not the show style.

Alfebit

Banned
Sick. I have all three as well. Waiting for Book 4 to come out in March. Wonder how cool the cover art will be.

I wish they didnt use the book 3 art book cover for the dvd/blu ray cover for book 3.

Like a different cool looking one like the first two instead. It's still cool but it's in the art book style, not the show style.

Yeah, that part bugs me a bit because of the inconsistency with the other 2.

Xiraiya

Never played Katawa Shoujo, is that the one with the burned face?
It is, that game was actually better than I expected it to be, I got talked into playing for the novelty of seeing if I would be overcome with feelings or something.
I was not, not in the slightest, however I respect that game for not being as cringeworthy as I thought it would be.

I wanted to see an Akira route.

ultimax

The disc was fine but they did do the envelope thing. I remember thinking "Maybe some people might want to let other people buy it? Is that why he's asking?" I see nothing wrong with buy display/last copies
I mean it's not really a big deal if you don't mind used games. I'm just super OCD about that kinda stuff, so I always want brand new everything
There's a community mascot tournament?
I vote for mega milk

I vote for mega milk

Mega Milk wearing Jotaro's outfit with Kamina glasses and a scissor blade on her back. It's basically Mara's avatar, but without Naoto there to ruin it.
:V

The canon of it is stupidly inconsistent, so just rely on the in game sprites.

Like Mike mentioned earlier, the sprites are just flipped so when he shoots right he has it on the left and when he shoots left he has it on the right.

Oberon

Banned
He's the antifeminist apathetic guy.

Maybe that would be cool I guess.

SHE TASTES LIKE BACON!

There's a community mascot tournament?

Oh god what route would I be?

Hanako is the one with the burns..2nd best girl.

It is, that game was actually better than I expected it to be, I got talked into playing for the novelty of seeing if I would be overcome with feelings or something.
I was not, not in the slightest, however I respect that game for not being as cringeworthy as I thought it would be.

I wanted to see an Akira route.

I might play it one day
The canon of it is stupidly inconsistent, so just rely on the in game sprites.

Ah geez.

Do you want to see the fanart I just finished?

Edit: Am I going too far with this?

Top Bottom