• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

You download it and put it on a MP3 player or put it on a thumbdrive and take it to work like a normal person? :p

too lazy to that and I need some program to listen to podcast and my phone is too shitty to do that.

why they block it? try using this instead then superbestfriendcast.libsyn.com

I could use that but I'll probably forget about it caused I stopped going to this thread during work hours

Mega Milk wearing Jotaro's outfit with Kamina glasses and a scissor blade on her back. It's basically Mara's avatar, but without Naoto there to ruin it.
:V
I'll take Megamilk over Naoto, but I feel like this needs to shit on Yukiko more. Also give her a cannon/crossbow arm
Like Mike mentioned earlier, the sprites are just flipped so when he shoots right he has it on the left and when he shoots left he has it on the right.
Ambidextrous,actually, going between Japanese boxarts. That said you could at least make an argument that in the 3D X games like command mission, X is shown to be right handed.

Oberon

Banned
DoIt.gif
Somebody's jealous.

Of course I do o.o

If you insiste
MtO1faf.jpg

I'll take Megamilk over Naoto, but I feel like this needs to shit on Yukiko more. Also give her a cannon/crossbow arm

Ambidextrous,actually, going between Japanese boxarts. That said you could at least make an argument that in the 3D X games like command mission, X is shown to be right handed.

Potato, potata. They're both terrible.

So Classic Mega Man has 2 arm cannons. That's legit.

RIP.

mike0dude

Brag about it why don't ya.
jk
Oh I gag at nothing, just brushing my teeth makes me almost barf everyday.
there's a lifehack I read online that works pretty well tho,

just take your left thumb with the rest of your left fingers and squeeze really hard, then take your right index and shove it in your mouth, No gagging.

ultimax

Why not just have her with a mega milk shirt and pose?

Did you ever get your Mega Milk shirt?
No because my package is stuck in post office hell, so i have to go there myself so i can bitch and complain new jersey style. such a drag......
i just want my shirt!
Mega Milk wearing Jotaro's outfit with Kamina glasses and a scissor blade on her back. It's basically Mara's avatar, but without Naoto there to ruin it.
:V

Perfection made into an avatar

Top Bottom