• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Zenfalcia

AS long as your wish isn't related to your avatar.

I dunno.. we'll think of something when we get to that point.
i'd do more dragon balls references i actually knew any #fraud

Edit: for the top tens of 2014 to be on time, the last guardian to come out.. and other stuff.

Reposting if you didn't see the edit..

Maybe the wish could be not tbf related.. maybe like demo d not being hounded by the youtubes.. again..

Jman014

Not DorkGirl...T-T. jk.

...that's almost as sad as The Last Guardian.

AS long as your wish isn't related to your avatar.

I would be weirded out if you last one happened because them plus TB wierds me out.

They do have similar tastes though, despite one side being majority console players and the other being mostly a PC gamer.

Shooting lightning from his feet? Mako too OP, pls nerf.

Fan stuff will keep Korra alive, even creepy Korra clown will help.

Qc99E5i.gif

This is the series that turned me off of anime for 9+ years.

My hate knows no bounds

360pages

Its still a shit show that peaked after the first villain.

Part 1 of the Manga is pretty good, it's just that part 2 was shit overall.

Though Naruto would benefit from a Kai version like Z. And unlike Z, Naruto barely has good filler to be cut.

Plus the games are sick...unlike the non-existent Kill La Kill games.

JoJo94

They do have similar tastes though, despite one side being majority console players and the other being mostly a PC gamer.

Fan stuff will keep Korra alive, even creepy Korra clown will help.

I honestly just meant with how they act and talk really since Tb seems a lot calmer (then again I haven't watched him in a long time)

THE FUCK'S THAT AVATAR SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?

Fight Fight Fight
Kiss kiss

Jman014

I honestly just meant with how they act and talk really since Tb seems a lot calmer (then again I haven't watched him in a long time)

Fight Fight Fight
Kiss kiss

Well one of TB's friends that has a channel of his own is kind of eccentric like the Best Friends so I think it could work.

JoJo94

Well one of TB's friends that has a channel of his own is kind of eccentric like the Best Friends so I think it could work.

You have a point Jesse and Dodger are both eccentric but he could handle the eccentric girth of 4 people at once...I'll leave now...no I won't

Jman014

You have a point Jesse and Dodger are both eccentric but he could handle the eccentric girth of 4 people at once...I'll leave now...no I won't

No just do a Cooptional Podcast with all four of the Zaibatsu and watch TB go nuts in a good way.

360pages

Plot Armor is such a weird term in certain series. I would hate if a creator just killed off character for the sake of killing them off, considering you can tell more stories with a living character than a dead one.

Of course you could go the DBZ route, and have no one have Plot Armor, but just have a reset button, but then people complain about the reset button.

Neji's death was a perfect example of a death that had no meaning other than killing off an interesting character.

JoJo94

Everyone send him a copy of bad rats.

Because none of the other groups have a pie stealing liar.

Ah you've got me there. Wait doesn't that mean the group is now forever a part of the Woolie Hole...

No just do a Cooptional Podcast with all four of the Zaibatsu and watch TB go nuts in a good way.

Plot twist TB was Zach the entire time and was always the fifth member.

He would probably just join in with their yelling after a while.

A kill la kill game?
You should ask kamiya to make the game on twitter, I am sure he'll be happy to hear your suggestion.

How about no.

I'll even go a step further. I hope they NEVER make a Kill La Kill movie.

It would be unnecessary. They resolved all of the plots threads. If the OVA hadn't gave me feels, I would have thought it was a bit much.

Plot Armor is such a weird term in certain series. I would hate if a creator just killed off character for the sake of killing them off, considering you can tell more stories with a living character than a dead one.

Of course you could go the DBZ route, and have no one have Plot Armor, but just have a reset button, but then people complain about the reset button.

Neji's death was a perfect example of a death that had no meaning other than killing off an interesting character.
There was a reason for Nejis death though. It was to bring Naruto and Hinata closer....kishimoto actually said this.

360pages

There was a reason for Nejis death though. It was to bring Naruto and Hinata closer....kishimoto actually said this.

Which is super dumb and kind of unsettling considering Neji's entire plot line was about being better than being a tool for the main branch.

If he died just saving Naruto the scene would have been the same and much more impactful. But him dying for Hinata was a really poor decision on the writers part.

Top Bottom