• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

How does one fix a sleep schedule. Also I had a bad dream where I went to a chiropractor and the told me a part of my spine was broken and plasma was leak ing out and giving me diabetes.

1. stay up all night

2. don't go to sleep in the middle of the day

3. go to sleep when you want to start going to sleep

easy peasy lemon squeezy

Xiraiya

Fixing a schedule is easy, stay awake and either have a night of no sleep or a night of little sleep, then go to bed a regular time when really tired.

How does one fix a sleep schedule. Also I had a bad dream where I went to a chiropractor and the told me a part of my spine was broken and plasma was leak ing out and giving me diabetes.

I use legal drugs to get myself to sleep. It works so far.

I'm pretty sure I have insomnia.

Zenfalcia

Playing more 999 and got the sub endings twice.. i guess i kept making the wrong decisions.. but now i'm doing the
yandere route, woof.

Perfection made into an avatar

My art skills are terrible so this'll have to do. Avatarised for your use.
Turned out pretty good considering I spent 5 minutes on it.

p7rwyOl.png

Xux

I hate getting up. It's mostly a chain reaction of sleep deprivation causing depression causing mild PTSD related to me not wanting to wake up to bad news that causes insomnia and leads to me being groggy.

2cb3b0aae19dd6bfbc78f308424bb0741284908138_full.gif

Vomit.gif

While Kill La Kill had fluctuations in its animation quality, Naruto really has no excuse especially during a very important moment in the show and it being very high profile

Zenfalcia

What would we all wish for?

I dunno.. we'll think of something when we get to that point.
i'd do more dragon balls references i actually knew any #fraud

Edit: for the top tens of 2014 to be on time, the last guardian to come out.. and other stuff.

JoJo94

We'd wish for Jontron to be the 5th member of the Zaibatsu.

Not DorkGirl...T-T. jk.

half life 3

...that's almost as sad as The Last Guardian.

I dunno.. we'll think of something when we get to that point.
i'd do more dragon balls references i actually knew any #fraud

AS long as your wish isn't related to your avatar.

More Korra somehow, Dawn of War 3, Timesplitters Rewind sometime this year, and Zaibatzu x Totalbiscuit.

I would be weirded out if you last one happened because them plus TB wierds me out.

Top Bottom