• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Which is super dumb and kind of unsettling considering Neji's entire plot line was about being better than being a tool for the main branch.

If he died just saving Naruto the scene would have been the same and much more impactful. But him dying for Hinata was a really poor decision on the writers part.
Well at least best girl won.

The first one is from a comedic anime and that part was a gag/bit. I forget the name of the anime. The second one is from a mmo game called onigiri, i beleive.

Night

They just did it for fun for the first one. I don't think that was in the manga. The other one was to attract more weebs.
I'm totally okay with more bad english for jokes
Night!
I should probably go to bed too.
Night friender

Or to try to gain more attention? Since if they did subs, it would've been super boring and no one would care.
That could also be it. Imma search GAF if someone made a thread about the marketing plans of that game. I've seen that ad so many times, there should already be a thread on it.

edit: nope. Gonna make a thread about it when it officially launches.

Alfebit

Banned
So zuko? Zukos the best.

Zuko doesn't use a sword. You must be thinking of Sokka.

Edit: DP'd something something
1505652_1509141136037752_86489985489972172_n.jpg

Top Bottom