• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Zenfalcia

In other news i got all the 999 endings... I felt like i missed some backstory on lotus.. since i learned some from another source, but it never came up in the game.

That could also be it. Imma search GAF if someone made a thread about the marketing plans of that game. I've seen that ad so many times, there should already be a thread on it.

edit: nope. Gonna make a thread about it when it officially launches.

The game is out already, i believe..

In other news i got all the 999 endings... I felt like i missed some backstory on lotus.. since i learned some from another source, but it never came up in the game.

The game is out already, i believe..

I think the parts where her back story is told is when
Junpei, Clover and Lotus are in the laboratory and the other room with Junpei, Lotus and Seven, there was a puzzle where she sat down on a chair and you had to do some brain thing to her

That lotus is a dancer and
she was taken from her workplace, which explains her clothes.

Oh yeah that was in the game. It's really easy to miss stuff like that since the game is a fucking Empire State of text and you have to go through a few times and you just skip stuff. I believe she says that when you go through the door with
her and seven. In that room with the chair

Zenfalcia

I'll wait for the summer when I have lots of time to make that thread then. My backlog comes first!

Or do a dumb simple one where you post a paragraph and some pictures about the game.
I think the parts where her back story is told is when
Junpei, Clover and Lotus are in the laboratory and the other room with Junpei, Lotus and Seven, there was a puzzle where she sat down on a chair and you had to do some brain thing to her

But that part only told me about
how her kids were involved in the experiment and how she tried to find out everything about it. Nothing really about what she is doing, she did say she used to be a programmer or something during the computer hacking sequence, she never really commented on her current occupation or why she was in those clothes etc.

Oh yeah that was in the game. It's really easy to miss stuff like that since the game is a fucking Empire State of text and you have to go through a few times and you just skip stuff. I believe she says that when you go through the door with
her and seven. In that room with the chair

Seven's current occupation is also not explained but so were many other things, oh well.

ibapfWpcGvD4fz.gif

how her kids were involved in the experiment and how she tried to find out everything about it. Nothing really about what she is doing, she did say she used to be a programmer or something during the computer hacking sequence, she never really commented on her current occupation or why she was in those clothes etc.

Seven's current occupation is also not explained but so were many other things, oh well.
I think at some point she tells you
she works from home or something like that, I'm not too sure actually, but she did used to work with computers. I think maybe for the drug company in the game? Seven can be assumed to still maybe work as a detective since it's implied he was in on the whole thing with Zero and Santa.

Either way they're not really things important to the game

ultimax

Or do a dumb simple one where you post a paragraph and some pictures about the game.

I dunno then, it may be just extra information that was given in the Q and A (which i recommend you read) and isn't Seven
still a cop?

Zenfalcia

I think at some point she tells you
she works from home or something like that, I'm not too sure actually, but she did used to work with computers. I think maybe for the drug company in the game? Seven can be assumed to still maybe work as a detective since it's implied he was in on the whole thing with Zero and Santa.

Either way they're not really things important to the game

I don't think she said that and i also assumed she worked there but that's just based on assumptions. Maybe the wiki has more backstory filled in from other sources.

I agree, but it's just the small details would've been nice to have. Just fully fleshed out backstory for everyone.
It's like thirty minutes. Go watch it now.

Ehhh.... But other things...
i'll get it now to watch later.

Zenfalcia

Mega milk is best girl

My shirt just came in the mail and I'm not home to open it ;~; I'm too hyped

The shirt would be even better on a girl with lots of life :p

I suppose i'll have to get a hen tie shirt sometime.
I dunno then, it may be just extra information that was given in the Q and A (which i recommend you read) and isn't Seven
still a cop?

Where can i find the Q and A?

Edit: dp-ed like double pillows.

still a cop?
Oh shit I gotta look for that
I don't think she said that and i also assumed she worked there but that's just based on assumptions. Maybe the wiki has more backstory filled in from other sources.

I agree, but it's just the small details would've been nice to have. Just fully fleshed out backstory for everyone.
If you check the wiki you're bound to get spoiled for VLR somehow, that's why I don't fact check as much any more. Fact checking will ruin games. And yeah they would,
Alice
still bugs me. Like why, how

The shirt would be even better on a girl with lots of life :p

I suppose i'll have to get a hen tie shirt sometime.

Where can i find the Q and A?

Edit: dp-ed like double pillows.

http://www.aksysgames.com/999/answers
There you go, there are also some little things you may have looked over but i don't know if you figured them out yet.
The 'q' 'kyu' thing or june's fever

Oh shit I gotta look for that

If you check the wiki you're bound to get spoiled for VLR somehow, that's why I don't fact check as much any more. Fact checking will ruin games. And yeah they would,
Alice
Gotta get on that VLR and yea, don't fact check until you finish it

Zenfalcia

Alice

I suppose you're right, best not check in case of spoilers.

Yeah.. it makes no sense.. but then again, a lot of the story doesn't make sense.
Man making Mag like avatars is great.

Get ready to be hyped for fight games too!

Is this the new push for summer slam?

Top Bottom