• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Oberon

Banned
I have it, but it's PC only.

How come you have it then?

Oberon, pretty sure you can get banned for that image.

I have seen worse beeing posted, but just to be nice to the Liam poeple

Vanguard princess is the best fighta, too bad it's not popular at all.

Blame the people giving me the avatar not me.

It's sfw.. kinda, so i think he'll be ok...

It not having net play is kind of a bummer :/

The game is built around your limitations perfectly, so you shouldn't get too frustrated.

That's good. Once heads start popping I'm sure I'll feel really good about it.

Get your dick out, cause that's the best game ever

We'll see.

But most of all, use the Red 9 the whole game because its reload animation makes everyone's dick hard.

Oh, yeah, is there a suggested upgrade path to follow so that I don't have this limp dick handgun for the game?

Actually that's a lie, even the handgun's animation is good.

mike0dude

And like the Fly, Woolie will slowly change into a tiny angry ginger

X6jEVB0.png

All the reload animations are good. And for upgrades, do not upgrade a damn thing, until you know you are going to be using it for the rest of the game. There are three shotguns in the game, last on is the best. Pistol comes down to what you want out of it. Power or agility.

Oh, yeah, is there a suggested upgrade path to follow so that I don't have this limp dick handgun for the game?

Alright, this is super complex, but

Don't upgrade your handgun
Shoot all 15 of the medals
Get the Punisher for free
Don't upgrade it
Keep it until the Red 9 is available
Red 9 Upgrade Path:
DAMAGE->DAMAGE->DAMAGE->DAMAGE->DAMAGE->DAMAGE->DAMAGE->DAMAGE
Then maybe also upgrade your other shit if you feel like it

Zenfalcia

How come you have it then?

I have seen worse beeing posted, but just to be nice to the Liam poeple

It not having net play is kind of a bummer :/

The vitas can't handle too lewd things. You should've posted the flash animations to show them off instead :3

Well, not having good netplay is a pretty big bummer.
I'm blaming you for losing an avatar bet

And lulu got banned for posting worse, just saying its better to play it safe and at least you linked it.

Then you should blame the TBF for putting out their super ontime top 10s.

Well, he got banned for having an avatar that was worst.. not really posting a worst image..
MAYBE if Pat and Woolie used a teleportation device at the same time. MAYBE.

Why not a dbz fusion of pat and woolie?

I wonder how many episodes are left before we see Pat's gripes for Rule of rose.

All the reload animations are good. And for upgrades, do not upgrade a damn thing, until you know you are going to be using it for the rest of the game. There are three shotguns in the game, last on is the best. Pistol comes down to what you want out of it. Power or agility.

Oh yeah, cause in a game with limited ammunition, you want the gun that shoots more bullets faster with less results. POWER ALL THE TIME

Oberon

Banned
I'm blaming you for losing an avatar bet

And lulu got banned for posting worse, just saying its better to play it safe and at least you linked it.

I have never seen what he posted, and everybody was too lazy to add it to the doc :mad:

The vitas can't handle too lewd things. You should've posted the flash animations to show them off instead :3

Well, not having good netplay is a pretty big bummer.

T.

Wait a minute, there's netplay for VP?

I've tried to get into the Metroid Franchise, but i just cant seem to. I have Super Metroid on the SNES but i can't bring myself to continue playing it.

Oberon

Banned
I've tried to get into the Metroid Franchise, but i just cant seem to. I have Super Metroid on the SNES but i can't bring myself to continue playing it.

I showed super metroid to my little brothers, and now it's their favorite game I think.
They liked it so much that they started playing Samus in smash.

Holly Shit,
I just found out how to use the assistes in Vanguard princes properly!

Im only a fan of Castlevania 4
I don't know how that one is, because Sympathy of the Night is the only Castlevania that I like, and it's basically a Metroid game.

Maybe you should try Fusion or Zero Mission. They are more streamlined.

Super is still the best though, but baby steps.

From what most people are saying, you should stick to the anime for a good experience.

i only know one outkast song #fraud

So i've heard.. it's ok.. what could possibly go wrong?
plz don't spoil.

Aw dude go listen to Stankonia now.

DON'T EVERYBODY LIKE THE TASTE OF GASOLINE WE BURN MOTHERFUCKA BURN THE AMERICAN DREAM DON'T EVERYBODY LIKE THE TASTE OF APPLE PIE!

Top Bottom