• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Tako

Yo frienders, back from a semi good nap. I used to catch tarantulas when I was younger, they would come out during August and I would go out with a pickle jar and catch like 3 or 4 of those fuckers.

I don't know how that one is, because Sympathy of the Night is the only Castlevania that I like, and it's basically a Metroid game.

Maybe you should try Fusion or Zero Mission. They are more streamlined.

Super is still the best though, but baby steps.

I have one of them on my 3DS, from the Ambassader program, but i couldn't really get into that one either.

360pages

Legit, I'm rather frustrated with my writing at the moment. To the point where I kind o just want to rush though a chapter somewhat.

I have one of them on my 3DS, from the Ambassader program, but i couldn't really get into that one either.
Maybe these games aren't meant for you. That's too bad.

You did that SL1 Dark Souls run, right? That's basically a Metroidvania.
I'll give it a try. Got a song or two i should listen to?
I would say the entire albums, but I'm just going to list the popular ones.

Rosa Parks, ATLiens, B.O.B.

Alfebit

Banned
MorningAfternoon frienders. How are you guys doing?

Super on topic: i've been reading Usagi drop and it's super cute and endearing. :3

From what most people are saying, you should stick to the anime for a good experience.
So i've heard.. it's ok.. what could possibly go wrong?
plz don't spoil.

It's going to crash and burn so hard.

There is no Usagi Drop manga. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a horrible, horrible liar.

Pretty much this.

Tako

From what most people are saying, you should stick to the anime for a good experience.

i only know one outkast song #fraud

So i've heard.. it's ok.. what could possibly go wrong?
plz don't spoil.

If you want the true experience of Usagi Drop read the manga. Then come back and post pics of your face when you're finished

I finished Hajime no Ippo the Fighting. What an amazing show. It's up there with JoJo and TTGL for me. I'm glad that Matt is pushing it for summer slam. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have bothered watching it. Thanks, Matt.

Oberon

Banned
I'm at part 31. It bothers me that Pat totally forgot about quick-turning right after it was taught to him, but other than that it's pretty great.

Super-Chunk really is the best/worst nickname ever.

I don't even remember that there was a quick-turn, and I have wached the LP twice.

Excuse me, but I didn't see you here before. Are you new to the friender communtiy?

ultimax

Aw come on it has a really sweet ending if you really think about it
giphy.gif

croten

I finished Hajime no Ippo the Fighting. What an amazing show. It's up there with JoJo and TTGL for me. I'm glad that Matt is pushing it for summer slam. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have bothered watching it. Thanks, Matt.

Now the movie, OVA, New challenger and Rising

Tako

What's wrong with it?

Okay this is Usagi Drop Spoilers
Basically ten years go by and Rin grows up and starts developing feelings for Daikichi. Then she finds out that they are not blood related and chooses to marry Daikichi and have his child. So imagine you're like 40 something messing around with a high schooler

zeemumu

Maybe in his glory days, Doc Louis lost to King Hippo. Then King Hippo walked over to help him up, Doc Louis took off the red jumpsuit and became Evil Doc, then Star Punched King Hippo, and that's why he has those bandages.

USAGI DROP SPOILERS:
It goes from a sweet father daughter story to a time skip where she wants his dick.
Basically ten years go by and Rin grows up and starts developing feelings for Daikichi. Then she finds out that they are not blood related and chooses to marry Daikichi and have his child. So imagine you're like 40 something messing around with a high schooler
ulWem1u.gif

Alfebit

Banned
Well that got creepy...

I think I'll go watch the anime...

It's just awful.

Not just any high schooler. One you took care of as a daughter since she was like 8.

I can't believe I forgot you have to defeat all optional bosses to be able to fight Margaret! That is such a dumb requirement!!

I'm so salty about this you don't even know

you sure youre not reading a hentai doujinshi?

FTFY

spiders are the worst and the only reason they should exist is to kill flies, not try and kill me.
Nah spiders are just seriously misunderstood creatures..

I have no issue with them as long as they don't bite me.

Anyway end of the convo since not many people here are fans of spiders lol

Oberon

Banned
USAGI DROP SPOILERS:
It goes from a sweet father daughter story to a time skip where she wants his dick.

It's really not.

That reminds me of that thread, "how would you have writen the end to the last of us"

Well this got pretty lame

Top Bottom