• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'm sure it won't be as bad as you guys say.

it's fine! I can still enjoy the anime after the manga.

Ul8nD8i.gif

YEEEEAAAAH. There's more of that eventually. Did you get past the mountain? Did you buy Main Theme A?
I don't know what CD your talking about. Its compltetely different in this translation. I have to choose a group then a CD type. I'm guessing its Primo CD1?

edit: Fuck it They are super cheap anyways Ill just get them all.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the game as an unbiased first timer!

Unrelated, but look at this sick jacket I got at the thrift shop!

JoJo poses are hard with only one hand.

You just need a button up Hawaiian shirt and some jeans and you could go as Hank from Breaking Bad.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the game as an unbiased first timer!

The yellow and black/white are clashing man =/

Work on your coordination nerd.

I don't know what CD your talking about. Its compltetely different in this translation. I have to choose a group then a CD type. I'm guessing its Primo CD1?

edit: Fuck it They are super cheap anyways Ill just get them all.
Yeah that's what I did, can never have too much music. Should be the third CD in Primo

Yo sick jacket. The pose is serviceable even with just one hand

NA has shit taste. That should already be apparent by Wii U sales being so low

Wut.

I haven't looked at the numbers recently, but I'm fairly certain that North America is (as always) carrying more than a proportionately even number of Nintendo's sales. Nintendo consoles have always sold disproportionately well here compared to their global performance. Blame mainland Europe, if anyone.

That's not even to mention that the Wii-U's best exclusives have all sold hilariously poor in Japan, of all places, even when compared to the install base. Most of them have actually done decently well in North America when adjusted for the install base size.

Wut.

I haven't looked at the numbers recently, but I'm fairly certain that North America is (as always) carrying more than a proportionately even number of Nintendo's sales. Nintendo consoles have always sold disproportionately well here compared to their global performance. Blame mainland Europe, if anyone.

That's not even to mention that the Wii-U's best exclusives have all sold hilariously poor in Japan, of all places, even when compared to the install base. Most of them have actually done decently well in North America when adjusted for the install base size.

Europe had more exposure to the genesis/SMS.

He was talking about Metroid specifically though. The numbers for Metroid really took me aback.

The yellow and black/white are clashing man =/

Work on your coordination nerd.

I would never wear this out, I picked the jacket up not knowing it was there, I didn't have a chance to dress for it!

When you are older you should cosplay as max payne

I was super close to being that for Halloween, but I couldn't find the right shirt for it. I have one now though so next Halloween to either him, stone cold for real or Walter White with my friend as Gus.

You said there should be words to it right? It seems to just be a happier sounding remix to the main city theme.

Wat no lol, I just said there's a recurring theme, which is that one. I found it super cool. Also how salt were you when
you made all those personas and they just gave you really good ones?

Today I found out that I can have an afro if I wanted. So I could cosplay as funky student, I just need to change the way I talk

Funky Student?
Don't know that cosplay.

I wish to cosplay as Ness, but I'm too old and too tall to pull it off, so I guess I'll be a starman costume.

Wat no lol, I just said there's a recurring theme, which is that one. I found it super cool. Also how salt were you when
you made all those personas and they just gave you really good ones?
You told me to write down poems or something like that last night.
I still don't understand the theme...
Not so salt since Yukino has acessabliity to all of the created ones.

edit: Aw geez Fortune teller... I'm just a kid...

Top Bottom