• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Man I'm so rusty compared to Gaurdian and Chocolate. I love it, I love the ass beatings I get. Welp back to Skullgirls
Don't worry You'll git gud someday. You just need practice.
Feels good to be back home. Picked up an anime called Flowers of Evil and Ar no Surge during some New Years mallratting the other day.
Nice. I don't know why people were hating on Flowers of Evil when it first came out. The animation style was just "different".

You love it. Best title.

I was trying him out at one point, but I stopped. I main Junpei. We played a bit recently, remember?

I do, but I thought he was your second or something, I don't know.

Good news tho, I'm not as up to date on this stuff as Shack, but last I heard Junpei was getting the shit buffed out of him. So.... I still get to be salt at you.

Yeah ok, fuck that. I can understand why people hate him then.

You can't handle me all day and all night. I'm too fierce for that. Before you know it, I'll be taking over and going to town on your....Kanji and other possible mains and subs.

Oh you'll be going to town alright, I'll send you to heaven with my combos on dat ass.... ass kanji of yours, that is.

Nice. I don't know why people were hating on Flowers of Evil when it first came out. The animation style was just "different".

The style is very noticeable on the covers, but I'm holding off watching it until I return to my apartment. And I still need to finish the first season of Nyarko-san as I picked up the second one not too long ago.

Pat and Woolie losing their minds over Beyond is the greatest thing ever. I don't think Pat's ever been more angry at a game, and Woolie just sounds so defeated, as if his soul was ripped out.

sjay1994

Finally finished The Fighting.

Yo thanks best GAF, it was great.

Will start new challenger soon.

Also....I have been listening to TJ combo's theme on repeat for the last hour....

All this boxing media I have consumed makes me want to punch something.

Squishy and I are going to play Xrd. Anyone want to join?

I do, but I thought he was your second or something, I don't know.

Good news tho, I'm not as up to date on this stuff as Shack, but last I heard Junpei was getting the shit buffed out of him. So.... I still get to be salt at you.

There are rumors. I hope they are true.

Yu won a popularity contest?

You don't remember that japan poll I linked in one of the older threads?

Tako

You may have bad taste for Waifu, bad at least you are shameless enough to show it, not like certain other people...
I can respect that

<3
So Kingtako, what are your waifus?

Everyone is secretly my waifu, I'm in harem paradise.

croten

Also....I have been listening to TJ combo's theme on repeat for the last hour....

champion road first

sjay1994

Pat and Woolie losing their minds over Beyond is the greatest thing ever. I don't think Pat's ever been more angry at a game, and Woolie just sounds so defeated, as if his soul was ripped out.

I should watch that LP again.

Also, I used to actually like heavy rain quite a bit since I played it once.

Then I saw the full LP, and they pointed out all the flaws. I honestly didn't mind NAYMENJAYDENFBI and the french actors trying to be american. I still kinda like Heavy Rain, despite all of its flaws.

Zenfalcia

Super off topic:

For those who care/know, where does the Usagi drop anime end off compared to the manga?
i'm sure it's well before any of the highschool romance.

3 people finishing Ippo all in a single day, this is great

The best part is... Ryan? Guy who's always trying to get in your pants--that the game actively pushes you towards a relationship with him no matter how much you say no.

Yu won a popularity contest?

According to Japan, he's the best character.

Squishy and I are going to play Xrd. Anyone want to join?

There are rumors. I hope they are true.

I wish the J.C counter nerf was a rumor... paper tiger, that's what Kanji's going to be. Like taking Guts' sword away and replacing it with a foam bat.
Also, sorry, can't play Xrd right now.

Heaven is too soft and nice for where I'll be sending you. Hell is more fitting for you, because when I'm done, all that's going to be left of you is the scorching, sore, red.....face of your Kanji as I beat it up with my fists.

Well then I guess it's a good thing I'm always on top then, eh Maragidyne? I only make it as rough as you can take... so you don't rage quit the lobby...

According to Japan, he's the best character.

I wish the J.C counter nerf was a rumor... paper tiger, that's what Kanji's going to be. Like taking Guts' sword away and replacing it with a foam bat.
Also, sorry, can't play Xrd right now.

Well then I guess it's a good thing I'm always on top then, eh Maragidyne? I only make it as rough as you can take... so you don't rage quit the lobby...
Well kirito won best male character last year, and Dandy was no where on that list.
japan has bad taste.

I wouldn't put too much stock in Japanese character popularity polls. Anyone who's ever seen a Shonen Jump poll can tell you that they are, at the absolute best, a source of deep and abiding shame for the entire nation.

Tako

Do you have a picture of your avatar without all the mararararararararraagidyne stuff?

DNMJZ8B.png

sjay1994

I wouldn't put too much stock in Japanese character popularity polls. Anyone who's ever seen a Shonen Jump poll can tell you that they are, at the absolute best, a source of deep and abiding shame for the entire nation.

Wasn't lightning voted as the best female FF character in a Japanese poll? And her games have sold less as the last one was outsold by a HD update for an older FF on vita?

Yeah.... Japanese polls mean jack shit.

Zenfalcia

Literally right before the
time skip
that ruins everything.

Oh wow.. that early? I mean.. it didn't ruin everything..
i kinda liked the highschool arc, the ending isn't anything amazing and probably should've ended with um the parents getting together or at least rin and kouki getting together.

Alfebit

Banned
i kinda liked the highschool arc, the ending isn't anything amazing and probably should've ended with um the parents getting together or at least rin and kouki getting together.

No but
I want to fuck my NephewDad.
It's ruined. The anime was smart and adapted the only part worth watching.

Shackzam

Good lookin out Shackbro!
Can I call you Shackbro? I feel like calling you Shackbro for awsome this was

Bold- I like, Italics- I am cry, Both-?
Also, is 'this'll hurt' the air grab? Cause if so, WTF that's already got a damage nerf from the last game...
I'm getting the feeling he might be getting nerfed through the floor right now... J.C doesn't do counter hits? That's no nerf, that's a neutor, freakin A...

I want to feel the salt off of the Kanji players. I'm trying to understand the patch to Akihiko through google translate since nobody has properly translated it.
I'm alright with Shackbro

Tako

So what you're rating on this perfectly fine manga?

Top Bottom