• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Zenfalcia

No but
I want to fuck my NephewDad.
It's ruined. The anime was smart and adapted the only part worth watching.

Her mom said that she wasn't related to daitachi's grandfather at all, even in his will it said she was only adopted due to her mom being unable to take care of her.

Wasn't lightning voted as the best female FF character in a Japanese poll? And her games have sold less as the last one was outsold by a HD update for an older FF on vita?

Yeah.... Japanese polls mean jack shit.

Yep. The Shonen Jump ones are even worse, though. Even as someone who doesn't really care for Naruto, the fact that Iruka would consistently be in the Top 5 characters, often ten to thirty places above Shikamaru or Rock, boggles my mind. I think the Bleach ones consistently posted similarly bizarre results.

I'm honestly not sure if it's bad taste or outright poll-trolling.

croten

Her mom said that she wasn't related to daitachi's grandfather at all, even in his will it said she was only adopted due to her mom being unable to take care of her.

So?
He raised her like a daughter yes? He wants to fuck the girl he see's as a daughter.

Zenfalcia

So what you're rating on this perfectly fine manga?

First part was a solid 8-9 as a feel good slice of life. Second part got a little weird and not quite as good compared to the first half. Overall it gets an 8.

I wish it ended a little differently. Oh well.

sjay1994

3A #2

Yukiko is really popular in Japan.

Japan has worst taste confirmed.

In all seriousness though it could be worse

ayane1.jpg

Zenfalcia

I really don't care. It ruined a perfectly good father/daughter story.

It did.
Except it just got deeper as a father/daughter story :p
So?
He raised her like a daughter yes? He wants to fuck the girl he see's as a daughter.

Well...
there are other mangas i've read with age gap romances.. where they practically grow up together.. this didn't give off that vibe in the beginning, so it's not quite the same.

Only a matter of time before I start Wonderful 101. It all really depends when I stop just casually messing around on Bayonetta 2. I'm not even going for platinum trophies, I'm just having fun in tag climax. It is fun for what it is, and a fun way of grinding halos.

I don't know what is better, Woolie's reaction to the "microwave room" ripoff or his reaction to the very end of the credits.

Look at me, trying to talk about SBF. Ha.

croten

I don't know what is better, Woolie's reaction to the "microwave room" ripoff or his reaction to the very end of the credits.

Look at me, trying to talk about SBF. Ha.

I hate a lot of things about those games but I disagree that it was a microwave hallway, MGS didn't create that trope and it wasn't even that similar.

Her social link started ok, but then
it turns out she has worse daddy issues than Yukari
and I wanted no part of that.
I thought the alternative sun link would be better.
I WAS WRONG

I actually enjoyed going through both S.Links and the fact that they're very different stories is cool.

sjay1994

I actually enjoyed going through both S.Links and the fact that they're very different stories is cool.

Its a nice idea..... but even though I don't like Yumi's S-link.... Its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the sun gremlin Ayane's.

sjay1994

I liked the sun ;-;

They are both the sun. One isn't great.... the other is god awful.

In hindsight, the main casts S-Links are pretty alright. There are some pretty bad ones like Ai's, Ayanes and that kid you have to tutor.

Dojima's and the Old lady are my favorite S-links in P4.

The Adachi link in Golden is also pretty good.

They are both the sun. One isn't great.... the other is god awful.

In hindsight, the main casts S-Links are pretty alright. There are some pretty bad ones like Ai's, Ayanes and that kid you have to tutor.

Dojima's and the Old lady are my favorite S-links in P4.

The Adachi link in Golden is also pretty good.
Well I liked music one...

Top Bottom