• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Yumi best girl.
Yumi610.jpg

kekeke

You are the only person on the planet with that opinion, I hope you feel special

I know. It's dumb.

Hah, so much shit talking. Won't be talking so much when I put my...fist in your Kanji's face.
Oh god, this is really terrible.

I agree, let's end this stupid facade right now! Run away with me Maragidyne! To a place where the sticks aren't for fighting... they're for true love making!

Xrd awaits!
Not really tho cause I still don't have access to my console. How's those matches going tho btw?

Zenfalcia

Hey Alf, do you know anything about making avatars? I think I want to change it to one of these Korra chibis but idk how to do the thing. Got these from one of the co-creators' tumblr blog.

Did the co-creator not know how to screen shot? It looks like an image of a monitor.. hmm.

Do you know anything about photo editing programs like paint.net, gimp, or photoshop?

Jman014

Did the co-creator not know how to screen shot? It looks like an image of a monitor.. hmm.

Do you know anything about photo editing programs like paint.net, gimp, or photoshop?

I guess Bryan doesn't know how to do that. Oh well, I'll still watch his and Mike's next Avatar series!

Nope I don't. But I have the avatar now and I'm satisfied!

Zenfalcia

Esdeath isn't from W101, shes from Akame Ga Kill!

I'm not gonna spoil anything geezzzz..

I totally will though don't tempt me ;)

Esdeath so cool
and adorable when she goes deredere.

I also really like Chelsea.

I wish... The anime didn't go original story, oh well.

Esdeath so cool
and adorable when she goes deredere.

I also really like Chelsea.
I wish... The anime didn't go original story, oh well.
I'm super into Leone..that bubbly fiery attitude though.

It's depressing that the Jaegers are more likeable then the people in Night Raid.

Don't be a meanie butt.

Spoiling stuff is super uncool

I would never actually spoil anything.

I just like making people always think I will and be all nervous..it's adorable.

croten

Managing two largeish enemies at once.

I feel like I also dodge too early a lot.

Grace and Glory? They seem to be a bit of a hurdle for some people.

When the enemy is going to attack they'll flash a bright yellow, when they do that keep an eye on them to know when they hit.

Yep, tons of attitude and spunk.
Gotta love a girl filled with spunk.

Hehehe..

I'm not surprised. It affects many people.

Don't worry. It will change in around 3 hours.
It still makes me have a shit eating grin everytime I see it tho.
It makes me giggle for a solid 30 seconds everytime I see it.

Has anyone noticed how tonally similar Berserk and Claymore is?
They kind of are..except Claymore has fanservice and isn't as good.

Oh Romars! Yes! I'll run away with you!
I should buy Xrd at one point, but I doubt I'll play it. Bought Ultimax and barely touched that either.

The smash ones? Got beat by Shakugan, but I'm fighting my way back to the finals. Shackzam is in my way. Why don't you have access to your console?

What exactly is the problem you have with fighters though, not motivated to practice?
I got throught that by listening to TBFP vids while I did it. Got me through to getting 'gud'.

Top Bottom