• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Nah, I think that's pretty normal. The games are kinda more like a toy than anything.

Though you reminded me I'm a hypocrite because I played like 400 hours of Minecraft with friends from like 2011-2013.

I bought it for 360 when it very first came out and just rough shot it in barebones vanilla minecraft...put in about 200 hours in a world then just got bored because I had such an overstock of food, armor, and materials that I had nothing left to do..a small cabin had turned into a giant stone compound complete with sand gardens and shit.

I relate to this on a spiritual level.
Fun..is always much more fun when you're around no one! =D

JoJo94

Well took a frienders advice and told the girl I kind of like that I kind of like her...she has a girlfriend...I'm...just going to stay single for the rest of my life.

Well took a frienders advice and told the girl I kind of like that I kind of like her...she has a girlfriend...I'm...just going to stay single for the rest of my life.

Hey man, she denied you cause you got a dick and not because you got the ugly.

#it'snotallbad

At least you asked her and got a definitive answer, instead of wondering what would happen and if you should or shouldn't do it. Plus next time you do this it'll be easier

It's okay Friender. Take solace in the fact that you didn't Costanza it and turn her towards Lesbianism. Maybe you can be the one to return her.

Your avatar

That's exactly what this thread needed..

More Woolie Mysterios

I bought it for 360 when it very first came out and just rough shot it in barebones vanilla minecraft...put in about 200 hours in a world then just got bored because I had such an overstock of food, armor, and materials that I had nothing left to do..a small cabin had turned into a giant stone compound complete with sand gardens and shit.

PC mods were the biggest thing that kept me coming back. Lots of them transform the whole experience. Also I never had much attachment to my building projects, and since I was playing with friends we mostly dicked around and hung out.

I can be an elitist ass about how almost every Minecraft update after they added hunger made the game worse or how memorizing recipes is more fun, but that's another story. Also I wish I had an actual count of how long I played the game. The one in the game reset every time the beta client got an update.

JoJo94

It's ok, friender.

I know your pain.
*hug*

Thanks.

Did you go to pick up mahvel instead of hooking up as a three-some?

Hey man, she denied you cause you got a dick and not because you got the ugly.

#it'snotallbad

At least you asked her and got a definitive answer, instead of wondering what would happen and if you should or shouldn't do it. Plus next time you do this it'll be easier

It's okay Friender. Take solace in the fact that you didn't Costanza it and turn her towards Lesbianism. Maybe you can be the one to return her.

That's exactly what this thread needed..

More Woolie Mysterios

I know that feeling, bro.

Griffith Woolie is da bes

It could have been worse... maybe. Ya just gotta be positive keep looking man.

Thanks everyone, I am slightly over exaggerationg and am trying to stay positive...but it's kind of annoying since I'm scared this might be a thing that will happen to me again. But yeah it actually wasn't tough telling her since I already have done it before with another girl plus I didn't expect a relationship out of this one just wanted her to know.

PC mods were the biggest thing that kept me coming back. Lots of them transform the whole experience. Also I never had much attachment to my building projects, and since I was playing with friends we mostly dicked around and hung out.

I can be an elitist ass about how almost every Minecraft update after they added hunger made the game worse or how memorizing recipes is more fun, but that's another story. Also I wish I had an actual count of how long I played the game. The one in the game reset every time the beta client got an update.

I think that might be why I got turned off as well..it just kept getting easier and easier..I played the PC version to try and get back into it..I kind of enjoyed it but it was still incredibly easy.

Zenfalcia

I spent too much time on watching people play minecraft and actually playing minecraft... I spent hours trying to make things in survival.. like a sandcastle... That was fun.. so much.. goddamn sand..

It's alright JoJoniichan, at least you know now and there is no doubts. You always have us of course

I'll link the source but it's HUGE Berserk spoilers. One sec.
I think that might be why I got turned off as well..it just kept getting easier and easier..I played the PC version to try and get back into it..I kind of enjoyed it but it was still incredibly easy.
The whole survival aspect was ruined worse and worse with each update. As it became more popular they also made it easier and easier. Hard mode wasn't really much better. Hardcore at least makes you somewhat fearful for your life, but once you put enough hours into hardcore you become scared you'll lose everything.

2 days for me. About to be about 5 minutes after I get off work.

Breakfast burritos are good man. >_>

I don't remember the last time I went out to eat..

I like cooking too much to go out and waste money that could be spent on something else.

Make your own burritos man..they're much better.

Take some eggs and scramble them, some salsa and queso cheese, some sausage, and some green peppers and jalapenos way cheaper and you get way more food. Plus it tastes way better.

I'll link the source but it's HUGE Berserk spoilers. One sec.
The whole survival aspect was ruined worse and worse with each update. As it became more popular they also made it easier and easier. Hard mode wasn't really much better. Hardcore at least makes you somewhat fearful for your life, but once you put enough hours into hardcore you become scared you'll lose everything.

That's what I loved about barebones minecraft on xbox..if you died..you fucking died it punished you super hard especially if you didn't remember or couldn't get back to where you were.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Alright guys, I think everyone's recommendations are on the table.
I've seen a lot of them already, so don't get mad if I didn't pick yours,

I'm going to try HxH, Gatchaman, and Tiger and Bunny.
Arclight- That series sounded great, but I couldn't find it at my 'local anime store', so sadly I had to skip out on it.
And I'm going HxH over Gintama, just because I've seen a bit of Gintama already.

Edit: okay, I'm intrigued, sell me.
Its late because I was busy with other stuff but I think I made the perfect summary.
Okay.

So Skull Man is about a man named Hayato Mikogami who returns to the city he grew up in to photograph a mysterious murderer called Skull Man. Skull Man is a man who gives no fucks about authority and kills "innocent" people and has two "friends" assisting him in his murders.

Now I would say more but that would just spoil the fun. It's only 12 episodes but I loved all of it.

I don't remember the last time I went out to eat..

I like cooking too much to go out and waste money that could be spent on something else.

Make your own burritos man..they're much better.

Take some eggs and scramble them, some salsa and queso cheese, some sausage, and some green peppers and jalapenos way cheaper and you get way more food. Plus it tastes way better.

Whenever I cook anything it comes out crusty and black.

Okay not really, but that's so much effort when I just want a quick meal.

I've been with you guys through 10 threads...you're all used up now.

Damn that's cold.

Whenever I cook anything it comes out crusty and black.

Okay not really, but that's so much effort when I just want a quick meal.

Damn that's cold.

Ahem..I mean everyone should learn how to cook well at some point.

Girls love to wake up to a nice breakfast <.< Just sayin~

Top Bottom