• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Ahem..I mean everyone should learn how to cook well at some point.

Girls love to wake up to a nice breakfast <.< Just sayin~
I made some fettuccine alfredo not too long ago, but it was super plain and basic.

And it kinda made me wish I was eating some at a restaurant as it would've been way better than what I could make.

ultimax

Not as cold as my heart.
Hopefully this gif will make you feel better
1411707486901.gif

The McGriddle is also an artery clogger.. tastes amazing tho..

so i'm gatsu then? Or what?
Umm....maybe?

JoJo94

I don't remember the last time I went out to eat..
I like cooking too much to go out and waste money that could be spent on something else.
Make your own burritos man..they're much better.
Take some eggs and scramble them, some salsa and queso cheese, some sausage, and some green peppers and jalapenos way cheaper and you get way more food. Plus it tastes way better.

That's what I loved about barebones minecraft on xbox..if you died..you fucking died it punished you super hard especially if you didn't remember or couldn't get back to where you were.
Breakfast is the best meal to cook yourself because you can just slap a bunch of tasty shit into a burrito or biscuit and it's rad. Also cereal is dumb.

Yup, not having real consequences are the biggest thing that sucks. Also I feel that making Diamonds more common made them way less exciting, but I also think they should've added more ores and tiers of tools.

Unit24

So there's one thing that has been bothering me for a bit. Near the end of the Way of the Samurai playthrough (as well as a few other videos), Matt randomly says "goddamnit" in a very specific tone of voice at random times for seemingly no reason. Is he referencing something?

This is very important.

I bet they do. ;P

Only two people will get it
Hehehe..

I made some fettuccine alfredo not too long ago, but it was super plain and basic.

And it kinda made me wish I was eating some at a restaurant as it would've been way better than what I could make.
Nah dude..next time you cook Alfredo add in some leaf spinach or frozen broccoli and maybe grill a chicken breast with it. Plus seasonings man..seasoning food is everything.
Like a box of tissues?

What about hot sausages and egg whites? Simple and easy to make.
Hehehe..sure that's always a winning dish.

I'm more into the idea of making fruit crepes and adding some whipped cream into the mix.

Breakfast is the best meal to cook yourself because you can just slap a bunch of tasty shit into a burrito or biscuit and it's rad. Also cereal is dumb.
This is true, I was broke as shit a while ago and didn't have money for food..made breakfast burritos out of one egg, some sloppy joe that I re seasoned to taste like taco meat, some nearly expired tomatoes 3 slices of american cheese and some frozen green peppers..shit was pretty good too considering what I had to work with.

So there's one thing that has been bothering me for a bit. Near the end of the Way of the Samurai playthrough (as well as a few other videos), Matt randomly says "goddamnit" in a very specific tone of voice at random times for seemingly no reason. Is he referencing something?

This is very important.

You mean the "GATDAM!" one? That's bothered me forever and I have no clue.

Shackzam

First I'm going to see if I can find them, then I'll probably watch a couple eps from each and go from there.
For the record, I don't stream, I download, so my choices are slightly limited in finding this stuff.

I'm gonna recommend Golden Boy because it's fucking hilarious and only like 8 episodes, Hellsing because it's pretty cool vampire shit. These are the only two I can think of at the top of my head that hasn't been recommended to you

JoJo94

Oh good, it might be a little hard, but at least we can be washed and reused. There's also the other sock if that fails.

But you will always have the stains permanently in you.

oh god the sadness is setting in. I'll probably only be sad for tonight before getting over it since it really wasn't giant...

I don't really eat vegetables.

I am like Jeff Gerstmann in that I have the food palette of a child.

I'll hunt you down and shove some spinach down your throat..vegetables are delicious man. Honestly I would prefer a salad over a steak any day.

Who can resist? It's hot and tasty.

That's not exactly filling for a breakfast though...

Since when is breakfast supposed to be filling? o.o I always just eat enough to last me till lunch..then eat enough lunch to last me till dinner, then eat enough dinner to last me till breakfast again.

ultimax

Ahh moe get it away from me jk.

No like a used up sock...way grosser imagery.
The moe isn't working!? Damn! That's my strongest weapon!
hope things work out for ya man.
What's a Wii U? Is that some kind of add on?

:3
Basically, it's really just a tablet you hook up to your wii. It's totally not a new system or anything. Why would you think that?
berserk spoilers for manga

Or am i
his second in command psychic/magical girl or the princess?
princess zen has a nice ring to it

This is very important.
Isn't it actually from the English NPCs in that game? When they run into them they say goddamn. At least that is what I remember, I very well could be mistaken

Zenfalcia

But you will always have the stains permanently in you.

oh god the sadness is setting in. I'll probably only be sad for tonight before getting over it since it really wasn't giant...

It's not like anyone will see those stains. After some strong cleaning you could probably get rid of those stains.

You can also learn the secret, which is
to be sad all the time.

JoJo94

The moe isn't working!? Damn! That's my strongest weapon!
hope things work out for ya man.

I should be fine after tonight. just going to watch movies with a tub of ice cream.

It's not like anyone will see those stains. After some strong cleaning you could probably get rid of those stains.

You can also learn the secret, which is
to be sad all the time.

Oh I already went through that phase last year.

I love eating lamb roast stuffed with garlic and spinach. With a side of potatos anna and wine

You're classy as fuck.

I do almost the same except I marinade the lamb in a garlic sauce and grill it and then serve the spinach on the side all of it drizzled with a tiny ass amount of olive oil and served a salad and oven roasted thyme rosemary potatoes.

Zenfalcia

Since when is breakfast supposed to be filling? o.o I always just eat enough to last me till lunch..then eat enough lunch to last me till dinner, then eat enough dinner to last me till breakfast again.

It's the most important meal of the day, which i skip every single day. Except early morning school days, i eat something like a chocolate bar or nothing.

princess zen has a nice ring to it

Does it? Having an over protective father who does things.

Here's the other thing with me regarding cooking.

I'm in a studio apartment. I may have a minifridge and a microwave, but to actually cook anything that would require a stove or oven I have to LEAVE my room to go to one of the common areas and use it.

The only reason I want to get out of my room is if I'm leaving the building to go somewhere else.

Tako

You're classy as fuck.

I do almost the same except I marinade the lamb in a garlic sauce and grill it and then serve the spinach on the side all of it drizzled with a tiny ass amount of olive oil and served a salad and oven roasted thyme rosemary potatoes.

Get rid of the olive oil and put truffle oil instead. I like romaine salads with roasted almonds and cranberries. Also get tiny new potatoes and drizzle them in a bit of extra virgin olive oil, baek them for a bit and smash them, season with Himalayan pink salt and pepper and let it finish baking.

hey guys
about how long does it take for nintendo store products to be delivered as i ordered a wii remote plus and nunchucks last week, it says its shipped btw

It's the most important meal of the day, which i skip every single day. Except early morning school days, i eat something like a chocolate bar or nothing.

Does it? Having an over protective father who does things.
Nigga eat a granola bar..not a chocolate bar..

Get rid of the olive oil and put truffle oil instead. I like romaine salads with roasted almonds and cranberries. Also get tiny new potatoes and drizzle them in a bit of extra virgin olive oil, baek them for a bit and smash them, season with Himalayan pink salt and pepper and let it finish baking.
Y'know I would do that..but Truffle Oil is expensive as fuck.
I wish I could afford this shit lol
Yeah, I'm not that much into cooking. I know how to make food taste good, and that's all I need.

Military cooks don't need quality.
...That makes me wanna join the Military just to cook..I'm sure the troops would love some high class dining every now and again.

Zenfalcia

Here's the other thing with me regarding cooking.

I'm in a studio apartment. I may have a minifridge and a microwave, but to actually cook anything that would require a stove or oven I have to LEAVE my room to go to one of the common areas and use it.

The only reason I want to get out of my room is if I'm leaving the building to go somewhere else.

So, you basically microwave all your food? Microwave pasta? You could put some extra effort to make one big pot of food that can be microwaved, like chili.

JoJo94

It doesn't mean it stops on a year by year basis. It won't care about what time it is since it'll always be there. Until you can clean that stain.

Hmm.. So many metaphors and innuendos.

Yeah...I think I'm going to go to sleep early...night guys.

So, you basically microwave all your food? Microwave pasta? You could put some extra effort to make one big pot of food that can be microwaved, like chili.

Invest in a crock pot man..you can make some amazing shit with them.

Roasts..pulled pork/chicken/beef..meatballs..tons of stuff

I'm sorry, but I got to culinary school and culinary is my burning passion.
Well..I suppose that's what separates the home chefs from the professional chefs.

An adult that makes poor eating choices.

jk :p

Top Bottom