• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Zenfalcia

Join me in the Nvidia world! We have cake.

Also, gonna call it a night. Not feeling too well at the moment.

Night.
I eat a lot of shitty frozen pizza due to being a night owl and nowhere being open past 9 in my town. Freschetta is the best you'll get in most average stores.

Well.. you could get other things... Like canned soups, arent much better but they work
at destroying your arteries with salt
Installed the latest Catalyst update and in the middle of installing BSOD! then whenever i tried to start the amd drivers weren't working so it blue screened every 30 seconds, had to go and do a system restore to 2 hours ago for it to stop.

Damn. That sucks. The bsod probably corrupted the drivers while in midupdate. So, unless the Bsod was Amd's fault.. they should be an ok company?
When I was a kid, i used to take thomas muffins, cut em in half, slather em with tomato sauce, mozzerella cheese and slices of pepperoni and nuke em in the microwave.

it was godlike.

I did the same but with pita bread and only using cheese and some topics. Popped them into a toaster oven. They were pretty good.

mike0dude

Damn. That sucks. The bsod probably corrupted the drivers while in midupdate. So, unless the Bsod was Amd's fault.. they should be an ok company?

it was AMD's update fault. stupid piece of shit can't update unless you delete the old drivers so it just shits itself and kills your pc... i'm just not gonna bother updating for now.

Zenfalcia

it was AMD's update fault. stupid piece of shit can't update unless you delete the old drivers so it just shits itself and kills your pc... i'm just not gonna bother updating for now.

Well.. isn't that the same with all other drivers? You have to delete the old one and then install tbe new one?

Zenfalcia

Pat's tone while he's talking about Carnival Night Zone made that moment all the more funny. That was great

Who's pat?
i'm joking, but we've been pretty off topic. I blame myself at being behind on my tbf videos.. the week without internet killed my youtube productivity.

Who's pat?
i'm joking, but we've been pretty off topic. I blame myself at being behind on my tbf videos.. the week without internet killed my youtube productivity.
We're always super on topic what are you talking about. Also man no internet for a while would bum me the fuck out

Goddamn, I do not like Jack Daniel's. It just leaves that weird after taste.

What were you talkin' 'bout, Frank Sinatra? This ain't the nectar of the gods!

360pages

Apparently the manga version of SAO is much better considering they change things compared to the anime.

It's called SAO: Progressive. From what I heard it's actually a lot better than the Anime.

Shackzam

If I ever goto Chicago I'm getting some. I've heard stories. Frozen ones I've had are lame though.

Do you think your ready for that kind of experience
hajime-no-ippo-1331768.jpg

mike0dude

Apparently the manga version of SAO is much better considering they change things compared to the anime.

It's called SAO: Progressive. From what I heard it's actually a lot better than the Anime.

you should read "The Rising of the Shield Hero" instead or "RE: Monster" both are adapted from Light novels

Zenfalcia

Uh.. depends on which manga.. progressive huh.. i wonder what was changed.

Of course it comes out during that week. THIS IS SUPER ON TOPIC THEN! Woo~ foodgaf

time to watch it now, i suppose.
I need to know how to make Liam Dip! I don't want the ball things...

i don't even know the lore. liam dip sounds wrong with bo context.

i don't even know the lore. liam dip sounds wrong with bo context.
It's a dip his girlfriend makes and he learned from her that everyone loves. He brought it to a party once and they talked about it on the podcast. Ever since then they keep bringing it up and everyone wants to know how to make it

It's a dip his girlfriend makes and he learned from her that everyone loves. He brought it to a party once and they talked about it on the podcast. Ever since then they keep bringing it up and everyone wants to know how to make it

I legit thought they were gonna show us how to make it in that video..I was salty as fuck when they didn't.

Tako

It's probably some cake batter dip bs

mike0dude

I heard it was one of his Family's secret recipe.

Do tell us creepy yet cool avatar person.

I'll spoiler tag it so you non dota fuckers don't have to read it

First game we are ahead, our medusa is six slotted and max level but for some reason wants to go farm ancients alone, he gets caught out by a silencer and a meepo and get's fucked, we end up not having a carry and meepo fucks our face. We lost

Game 2. Winning horribly. I'm a six slotted jugg and I'm going 23-4. Right as we are ending it the servers shit themselves so hard that the game doesn't even show up on dota buff. I get no mmr from it and I'm still pretty mad.

Are techies still not good enough for Dota?

He's actually really good now. No one takes the game to the ultra late game quite like techies.

Jman014

First game we are ahead, our medusa is six slotted and max level but for some reason wants to go farm ancients alone, he gets caught out by a silencer and a meepo and get's fucked, we end up not having a carry and meepo fucks our face. We lost

Game 2. Winning horribly. I'm a six slotted jugg and I'm going 23-4. Right as we are ending it the servers shit themselves so hard that the game doesn't even show up on dota buff. I get no mmr from it and I'm still pretty mad.

He's actually really good now. No one takes the game to the ultra late game quite like techies.

It's ok. Here have a rat with a tiny teddie.

Zenfalcia

Woof.. the first game was a dumb decision which costed your team the game and i assume the salt is from the 2nd game and you not getting any mmr from it.

Top Bottom