• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Zenfalcia

I probably shouldn't force myself to watch bad animes.. oh well. It's fine. What's not to love about girls in body suits piloting mechs while fighting dragons?

Oh god I got a job on monday. I should go to bed

I played like 4 hours worth of that game today, Too much dota will spoil the broth

You should, but will you?

You can never have enough dota.
Welp I'm tired.

Night Frienders~

night.
Night everyone that's sleeping.

Has anyone actually tried to make the balls that were in the description of the cooking vid yet?

I don't believe so. But i imagine they'd taste kinda like normal rice crispies balls.. but woth some peanut butter and chocolate taste.
Night to everyone who's passing out/sleeping. I'll just sit here and do... something.

Lurk and reply to anyone who's still awake? Or do what you normally do.

I probably shouldn't force myself to watch bad animes.. oh well. It's fine. What's not to love about girls in body suits piloting mechs while fighting dragons?

You should, but will you?

You can never have enough dota.

Everything zen

I won't go to bed because video games

Until you start hating people because of it

Zenfalcia

Everything zen

I won't go to bed because video games

Until you start hating people because of it

It's so stupid i have to watch this train wreck.

I'm not sleeping because i want to finish some animes.

If you're already hating people beofre dota, then what's a little more hate?

It's so stupid i have to watch this train wreck.

I'm not sleeping because i want to finish some animes.

If you're already hating people beofre dota, then what's a little more hate?

why do you have to watch it?

always a good waste of time!

well now I hate way more people that I ever thought I would

Zenfalcia

why do you have to watch it?

always a good waste of time!

well now I hate way more people that I ever thought I would

It's interesting enough to pique my interest.

Better than sleeping.

Aren't team games great? Depending on others to help win the game?
Except if you git gud enough, you could carry your team.

So I'm not sure how many people are still okay with CollegeHumor stuff but I just ran into this and I was surprised not only by how well it actually worked whether it be on purpose or accidentally, but by the fact that I actually found it kind of funny as well.

Anyways night to the old men that went to go sleep.
I'm going to sleep too, night people

Zenfalcia

Having low standards must be great. You could fuck, watch or eat anything.

I'm trying. Last hitting pratice 3 times a day.

Yeah, except i have high-ish standards for women and different standards for everything.

Only last hitting? Boo.. not even practicing denying? What a terrible dota player. Do you even attack move, bro?
So I'm not sure how many people are still okay with CollegeHumor stuff but I just ran into this and I was surprised not only by how well it actually worked whether it be on purpose or accidentally, but by the fact that I actually found it kind of funny as well.

Anyways night to the old men that went to go sleep.
I'm going to sleep too, night people

If it didn't work, then it wouldn't be asmr.

Night.

I wonder how the Zaibatsu work on their backlog. I'm really wondering if they finished Gaim or not.

I'm hitting the sack its way too late. Night.
They don't, they add more shit to the pile.
Yeah, except i have high-ish standards for women and different standards for everything.

Only last hitting? Boo.. not even practicing denying? What a terrible dota player. Do you even attack move, bro?
I have low standards because I am a walking low standard

I have a click turned off. Can't step my game up anymore.

I marathon'd 5 parts of that earlier today and besides the hilarious lore for RAGE they keep making, I'm not digging this LP. The game is way too boring to watch IMO.
I'm watching in chunks for a reason, but it's not their worst Playthrough even if it's nowhere near my favorites. Really them playing RAGE dress up is the best part.

Oberon

Banned
Morning Frienders!

Thanks Oberon! ;~; The art is super great.

PwiJFtL.png

Oberon

Banned
lets say loli-chan would make Oberon proud.

You know, for an anime that contains video games, creepily close siblings, and l thigh socks, I don't find it that intersting. I think I don't even want to watch the second episode to be honest.
It''s the Marie from P4G effect. It's just too much pandering.

edit: all those wrestling gifs, and I don't know what they mean.

Top Bottom