• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Mastodon Halberd is OP. Have fun.

ibhN3F6VYsG9Hb.gif

Ooooo Dat Halberd. FUCK i need to get it ;o

A Girl told me i looked like Hiccup from How to train your dragon 2 ;o

This is because of the bug with the mechanics behind durability being tied to FPS. For halberds, every loss of durability is normal at 60 FPS except for when hitting an enemy that fades away when it dies. Example.

Stone Soldier on fading animation:
@60fps: 61.03996277 /70 (-8.9600323 Dur/Hit)
@30fps: 66.15997315 /70 (-3.84002685 Dur/Hit)

Japanese devs...

Xiraiya

DEX based. +14 Uchi and shadow gear.

I don't understand why you're needing to rely so strongly on Havel's ring to not fat roll with a build like that, do you have no endurance?.
I went in and wrecked the 4 kings with a balanced build with Claymore and Elite Knight armor, and still had a quick roll with Havel's if I removed my helmet.

That fat roll is your character slamming into the ground to roll, any faster roll than that is a normal roll, the quick roll is the dive into a fast roll onto your feet.

Maybe I am? I call anything that's not a smooth rolling animation a fat roll.

I'm wearing all the shadows gear with the wanderers hood.
Take off a piece of armor or two to get a fast roll. FYI if you wore heavier armor, the roll could be worse. A bit more Endurance could probably left you fast roll without Havel's ring.

Take off a piece of armor or two to get a fast roll. FYI if you wore heavier armor, the roll could be worse.

I put on all of the wanderer gear plus the Artorias ring. Roll is fine.

I'm gonna try again with lighter armor and if it doesn't work, switch to Havels set with the claymore.

Xiraiya

I put on all of the wanderer gear plus the Artorias ring. Roll is fine.

I'm gonna try again with lighter armor and if it doesn't work, switch to Havels set with the claymore.
A Dex build is all about speed and sometimes bleed, they hit hard and fast but have no defense to their name.
Dex characters in PVP are usually all pretty similar, naked and wielding Katanas, I didn't enjoy them, then at around SL 100 when I upgraded my Claymore to +15 and armor to +10, they would just roll into a wall that would trap them in a combo that automatically killed them.

A quick roll is just a roll for people who can't actually face the game head on and survive with a more regular roll.

Xiraiya

Beloved and I are watching Criminal Minds and we feel like one of the characters is literally becoming RAGE, slowly but surely.

demidar

She's the best and the worst at the same time.

I should watch/read it so I'm not just a poser using that image.

Also my internet is too terrible today for AGDQ. Damn.

I haven't actually watched the final WataMote episode, the wahjah completely overwhelmed me. I need to get back and finish it, WataMote is the funniest thing ever, I've had to physcial get up and walk away so I didn't suffocate myself from laughing too hard.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lybgvqgeHA1qaev2y.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]
Heheh
[url]http://www.digitaldevildb.com/nirvana/official/char_argilla4.jpg[/url]
[url]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/megamitensei/images/6/6e/Argillaprithivi.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130420205755[/url]

That dilemma where I want to buy House of the Dead 4 on PSN, but I don't have a Move controller to play the game like a proper light gun shooter. It's only ten bucks, but fuck...

Top Bottom