• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Okingjrr

eXwTlwh.png

Sigh... College starts again tomorrow, these 2 weeks went by so quick

I have school tomorrow too :(
I didn't even have the time to finish ippo

Me too :(
Even though it's the beginning of my final semester ever, I still don't want to go back.

JoJo94

You are not having the best day are you? :(

Today hasn't been your day.

Yeah that's the weird part of my life. If one thing goes great everything does. But if one thing goes bad everything goes bad. Barely a middle ground.

A 3DS could power entire village in the Motherland for a whole month

Or until 3:30 when my power comes back supposedly.

Ration that battery power like there's no tomorrow.

It should last if not I still have my phone

How far are you in it?
I just finished the Joker and Angel Joker bossfight I also
just got Jun
Those were disappointing boss fights mostly because the dungeon was oddly paced.
I'm uhhhhh.......5 dungeons ahead of you....yeah. Hopefully that's not a spoiler.
Woof..I couldn't handle that much human interaction..I would turn into Pat.

I'm really happy I have a male math teacher though..I don't know why but I dislike having female math teachers..they always do things by the book..and 99% of the time it isn't the most practical way.

Got a female Database design teacher though.
(wow wow)
My math teacher this last semester was the same teacher my sisters had a few years ago, he was super cool. Taught shortcuts I didn't know about and I was like "Why the fuck did people teach me the long way before?"

I am also on the boat of having to go back to school tomorrow. It's going to be my first time back in 3 years and it's probably going to be rough getting back into the swing of things. It is a full time course but at least it is only a couple months long, then I can get back to making money

I'm uhhhhh.......5 dungeons ahead of you....yeah. Hopefully that's not a spoiler.

My math teacher this last semester was the same teacher my sisters had a few years ago, he was super cool. Taught shortcuts I didn't know about and I was like "Why the fuck did people teach me the long way before?"

I loved my math teacher from 2 semesters ago, basically the class was separated in two groups..the group who was good at math, and the group who was shitty.

Dude just put the assignment on the board for us and wrote down the shortcuts and went to go help the people who were bad at math.

I miss that class.

I am also on the boat of having to go back to school tomorrow. It's going to be my first time back in 3 years and it's probably going to be rough getting back into the swing of things. It is a full time course but at least it is only a couple months long, then I can get back to making money
Nah you'll be fine just don't procrastinate..that's a slippery slope to failure.

Man I remember going back after taking an almost 2 year break after high school. I was dying on the inside that first day in person but luckily I kept my cool. I don't enjoy school in case that wasn't obvious
I loved my math teacher from 2 semesters ago, basically the class was separated in two groups..the group who was good at math, and the group who was shitty.

Dude just put the assignment on the board for us and wrote down the shortcuts and went to go help the people who were bad at math.

I miss that class.

Nah you'll be fine just don't procrastinate..that's a slippery slope to failure.
Man people would ask the simplest shit in class and I was just sitting there thinking to myself "He just explained it, he's explained it 3 times to you. Please understand." I felt like such a dick just for thinking that way.

And yeah woof, procrastination. Do I know about that shit

Man I remember going back after taking an almost 2 year break after high school. I was dying on the inside that first day in person but luckily I kept my cool. I don't enjoy school in case that wasn't obvious

Man people would ask the simplest shit in class and I was just sitting there thinking to myself "He just explained it, he's explained it 3 times to you. Please understand." I felt like such a dick just for thinking that way.

And yeah woof, procrastination. Do I know about that shit
Procrastination is the reason why my high school GPS is below a 4.0 lol.

My teacher asked some of us to tutor some of the not as sharp students..I got paired up with this really cute chick...too bad she couldn't hold an intelligent conversation with me. Got her grade from a 45 to a 78 though.

Nah. I knew IS was long.
So you gotten through all of the shrines +1 extra... I didn't think you would plow through it so fast.
Yeah, after a while I just stopped looking for the chests in dungeons since they're mostly just recovery items and not worth it. I just kept going forward. Also
Jun is good at horoscopes, he could probably read someone's future. Just saying.
Also also
do his, Lisa's, and Maya's combo contact for a laugh.
Procrastination is the reason why my high school GPS is below a 4.0 lol.

My teacher asked some of us to tutor some of the not as sharp students..I got paired up with this really cute chick...too bad she couldn't hold an intelligent conversation with me. Got her grade from a 45 to a 78 though.

Man that shit would turn me off faster than anything. At least she had looks going for her. And same, my grades after 6th grade could've been so much better if I had just done my work.

You all need to remember that not everyone can learn effectively in a classroom. GPA chasing is really fruitless. It doesn't effectively show how much one retains of their knowledge. Most people in college study for the test remember.

I say this because I work with a guy who can't read or write too well, but is the best mechanic/boiler man in the building. He Impresses me with his deep knowledge on machinery and repairs all while I have a Bachelors I haven't found a suitable use with.

You lose certain competencies as you build skills in other fields.

I'm sure I'll do fine and there is not much time to procrastinate. I'm more just worried that I haven't had to do electrical theory and math in quite a while and that I've probably forgotten everything. Just me worrying too much I'm sure

Yeah, after a while I just stopped looking for the chests in dungeons since they're mostly just recovery items and not worth it. I just kept going forward. Also
Jun is good at horoscopes, he could probably read someone's future. Just saying.
Also also

Man that shit would turn me off faster than anything. At least she had looks going for her. And same, my grades after 6th grade could've been so much better if I had just done my work.

Well to give you a good representation of how knowledgeable she was about gaming and shit. I asked if she played any games. Her response. "Yea homeboy I be making alll dem CoD montage vids!" I never steered the conversation from Math ever again.

You all need to remember that not everyone can learn effectively in a classroom. GPA chasing is really fruitless. It doesn't effectively show how much one retains of their knowledge. Most people in college study for the test remember.

I say this because I work with a guy who can't read or write too well, but is the best mechanic/boiler man in the building. He Impresses me with his deep knowledge on machinery and repairs all while I have a Bachelors I haven't found a suitable use with.

You lose certain competencies as you build skills in other fields.

I'm sure I'll do fine and there is not much time to procrastinate. I'm more just worried that I haven't had to do electrical theory and math in quite a while and that I've probably forgotten everything. Just me worrying too much I'm sure
I understand what you mean, but I like to hold a high GPA since it always looks good at least until you graduate college then it means nothing.

My uncles both never graduated from Middle School..one of them spells Steak (the food) as Stake (like a stake in a bet) It's painful but holy fuck they know a lot about repairing cars. I learned everything from them..they made me take out an engine, take it apart completely learn what every part did then put it back together in working order..was rough..but very helpful.

Yeah you'll be cool, once you start doing stuff you'll start to remember how you did things and I'm pretty sure they work you into it. Plus you can always ask questions

BANGARANG WUB WUB WUBWUBWUBWUBWUB.
I'm sorry. That doesn't sound like a fun time
I cringe everytime I remember I used to think Skrillex was good..

Yeah you'll be cool, once you start doing stuff you'll start to remember how you did things and I'm pretty sure they work you into it. Plus you can always ask questions
Well to give you a good representation of how knowledgeable she was about gaming and shit. I asked if she played any games. Her response. "Yea homeboy I be making alll dem CoD montage vids!" I never steered the conversation from Math ever again.
BANGARANG WUB WUB WUBWUBWUBWUBWUB.
I'm sorry. That doesn't sound like a fun time

Also also
Man the sudden resolve of the Fortunteller was so cool. I wonder if she is the same one in P3... I'm still confused on the whole timeline thing.
I don't even...
I never thought Jun was a drag queen... He looked like a normal dude.

Rearranged and cleaned my desk area once again, still have all my Playstation systems and Wii U hooked up along with my 3DS finally having room on there. I even had enough room to fit a fifth console on there, but decided I'd just put my tablet there for now.

The jungle of wires behind my desk is so bad, holy shit.

Rearranged and cleaned my desk area once again, still have all my Playstation systems and Wii U hooked up along with my 3DS finally having room on there. I even had enough room to fit a fifth console on there, but decided I'd just put my tablet there for now.

I fixed my urban jungle of wires by unhooking everything and then taking zip strips and grouping them by what they belonged to..now it looks nice and organized. It needed to since I moved my entertainment stand adjacent to my computer desk since my tv is my second monitor.

I cringe everytime I remember I used to think Skrillex was good..
I'm guessing you no longer enjoy it
Man the sudden resolve of the Fortunteller was so cool. I wonder if she is the same one in P3... I'm still confused on the whole timeline thing.
I don't even...
I never thought Jun was a drag queen... He looked like a normal dude.
Check the description for Jun+Tatsuya+Lisa/Maya. Also try the Jun+Lisa contact. YOU LOVE IT THO. Also did you catch the "Feel free to relax at my bar after everything is over" from the fortune teller?

Man wires are a fucking nightmare, I'm so bad with them. I can already tell it's going to be a mess when I get a desktop

Check the description for Jun+Tatsuya+Lisa/Maya. Also try the Jun+Lisa contact. YOU LOVE IT THO. Also did you catch the "Feel free to relax at my bar after everything is over" from the fortune teller?

Man wires are a fucking nightmare, I'm so bad with them. I can already tell it's going to be a mess when I get a desktop

I use to think slipknot was good
#goml

I did..I was like..a fanboy and stuff..

Only real Metal band I listen to anymore is Lamb of God..Randy Blythe is a cool fuckin dude.

10/10 Oberon...

I don't care what people say. Tatsuya is the true harem king of Persona.
The localization might be different, but them having different simutatious love triangles are the best
Jun actually looks good as a trap...
This is somewhat P3 spoilers, but
You meet a fortuneteller in a bar, so they might ACTUALLY be the same person.

I don't care what people say. Tatsuya is the true harem king of Persona.
The localization might be different, but them having different simutatious love triangles are the best
Jun actually looks good as a trap...
This is somewhat P3 spoilers, but
You meet a fortuneteller in a bar, so they might ACTUALLY be the same person.
Yeah no Jun's gay, totally didn't come across as that at first. It's super cool that they put that in. At least they didn't COMPLETELY forget about persona 1 and 2. Also what does Jun say when he's with Lisa and Maya? I fucking died when he said "You know you uh...love it."

Oberon

Banned
I don't really like music either

I listen exclusively to video game and anime music.
And explaining my taste in music to others is really hard, so I just tell them that I don't listen to much music.
Sono chi no sadame.......Jooooooooooooooooooooooooooojo!

Power slave is a pretty great album

That's disappointing
I alwways enjoyed Killers personally Powerslave is a classic though.
I don't listen to much music outside of Ambient and video game/anime music anymore though.

Other than video game music, I don't really listen to music. I like the music in Legend of Korra, though. The erhu is a badass instrument.

Hey gaf whats up
Discussing why music is great

My taste in music is primarily shaped by what I hear in video games and anime. Stuff like Queen and Daft Park I enjoy listening to on their own, but stuff like JAM Project I would not have sought out their other songs had it not been for Super Robot Wars and various anime that use their songs. Bemani and rhythm games in particular have shaped my music interests to include Eurodance and K-Pop, among other things.
I watched a documentary awhile back on how music tastes develop depending on your upbringing and surroundings.
I remember it saying you really don't start developing your own unique taste until around 15 or 16? Until then you basically just latch on to whatever you were brought up listening to or what is cool at that time.

My taste in music is primarily shaped by what I hear in video games and anime. Stuff like Queen and Daft Park I enjoy listening to on their own, but stuff like JAM Project I would not have sought out their other songs had it not been for Super Robot Wars and various anime that use their songs. Bemani and rhythm games in particular have shaped my music interests to include Eurodance and K-Pop, among other things.

Top Bottom