• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Jman014

The what in the who? Im watching my niece play disney infinity.

In World of Warcraft, theres a currency called apexis crystals that you get from daily quests and random mobs that you use to buy and upgrade certain gear.

Who would win in a fight, Disney Infinity, Skylanders or Amiibos :3

If only I could play pachinko in P2:IS, this game would be perfect.
Yeah no Jun's gay, totally didn't come across as that at first. It's super cool that they put that in. At least they didn't COMPLETELY forget about persona 1 and 2. Also what does Jun say when he's with Lisa and Maya? I fucking died when he said "You know you uh...love it."
There are actually a lot of P2 references in P3 now that I think about it. The completely dropped it in P4 in favor of not as much P3 references tho.
OH SHIT UT FUCKING HEADS UP I ALMOST FORGOT. Do NOT spread the Kudan rumor
Uhhh When I get to it I wont.
The what now?
There is a rumor mechanic in P2:Innocent Sin and apparently I shouldn't use that one.

In World of Warcraft, theres a currency called apexis crystals that you get from daily quests and random mobs that you use to buy and upgrade certain gear.

Amiibos.

No one can stop the Little MacxSamus ship.

Gee I wonder.
samus-final-smash-o.gif

I watched a documentary awhile back on how music tastes develop depending on your upbringing and surroundings.
I remember it saying you really don't start developing your own unique taste until around 15 or 16? Until then you basically just latch on to whatever you were brought up listening to or what is cool at that time.
That does sound for the most part accurate. It was around junior high or so I actually started caring about what music I liked as opposed to listening to whatever my parents or sister had playing on the radio.

That was also around when I started playing DDR, so it definitely makes sense.

Oberon

Banned

Amiibos have double armcanon Samus

That does sound for the most part accurate. It was around junior high or so I actually started caring about what music I liked as opposed to listening to whatever my parents or sister had playing on the radio.

That was also around when I started playing DDR, so it definitely makes sense.

I use to just go with whatever my parents listened to which was usually classic rock..then the internet came around and I ventured off and found Aphex Twin, and Anime..and I just kind of threw OutKast and DMX and shit in there somewhere along the way.

360pages

Legit, Sonic Unleashed wasn't even supposed to have the Werehog.

The original plan was have a similar story, but call it Sonic's World Adventure, and just have the day stages. But the developers thought the game was too short and added the Werehog in to pad the game.

Legit, Sonic Unleashed wasn't even supposed to have the Werehog.

The original plan was have a similar story, but call it Sonic's World Adventure, and just have the day stages. But the developers thought the game was too short and added the Werehog in to pad the game.
Cause god of war was so popular at the time.

Top Bottom