• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

EkB8SSt.png

image.php

I'm not ready for this thread today. I'm going back to NFL-GAF

360pages

A pity that every other part of the game drags the regular stages down, although I would say that looked mediocre at best.

I legit think it comes down to preference, I never was that fond over 3D Mario games. They were fun, but once finished I had zero interest for even playing the levels I liked. The only Mario game I 100% was 3D land.

While I find Sonic games quick and fast enough to hold my attention even on repeat plays. Mario is legit just too slow for me to enjoy more than once. (Outside of World, I legit think that game is my favorite Mario game ever)

Uh, how about Dawn of War 2 Retribution? or CRPGS like Divinity Original Sin and Shadowrun Returns?

I couldn't tell you how much I could care less about gaming on PC as a whole. If other people enjoy it, that's fine. I don't care a bit.

If I can play it on a console, I'll play it on a console. If I can't play it on a console, I'll wait till its ported or just stop caring about it.

360pages

Legit though, I think the Rayman games are easily the best platformers this gen. Above both DKCR and al the Mario games. There are a good mix of fast levels and slow levels that keeps me going back.

There is at least a few levels I every world I want to go back and play.

Her weird heart designs on her jacket kinda made sense with the mega milk pose.
Also Maya really grew on me. She's the best sis that is not a blood related sister. It just feels weird that Tatsuya and Maya are apparently cannon pairing in EP.

Maya's a pretty cool character. I thought her whole "Let's think postive" shtick would annoy me, but, surprisingly, it didn't. I wasn't that surprised that EP has that pairing. They somewhat push that pairing during Innocent Sin.

Top Bottom