• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Also Maya really grew on me. She's the best sis that is not a blood related sister. It just feels weird that Tatsuya and Maya are apparently cannon pairing in EP.
I can see the reasoning behind that, but man it's kinda flimsy
If only she had a brother that could flick her tits for her.
pffffheh
Yeah, but it's not like Maya's that stacked either.
It's more apparent than Lisa though

Just like Matt, Liam, and Woolie! Except maybe Woolie will get into them soon with his new computer.

If there's one thing I want for PC gaming as a console player its cross play between the both of them, especially for fighting games. But that's just a personal thing so that the online community for most of these games doesn't die.

If there's one thing I want for PC gaming as a console player its cross play between the both of them, especially for fighting games. But that's just a personal thing so that the online community for most of these games doesn't die.
Since Microsoft wants to be butts about cross-play, so that's not going to happen. Sony seems pretty cool about this, though.

Jman014

We'll have that for Street Fighter 5 at least!

Oberon

Banned
Like it as much, even more at points, than Avatar and I like Korra far more than Aang.

I'm not an anime/TV hipster, just games.

WN6qXoq.png

Played through HOTD 4 on a controller because I don't have a Playstation Move. There is some fantastically dumb shit the game throws at you, design wise. That and the bosses all have names based off different arcanas, take a guess what the final one is called?

ZA WARUDO

Playing with a controller wasn't as bad as I was expecting, it was very fast and responsive and I did pretty decent score wise. Though not without pumping in a bunch of credits.

Last note, that game might have my favorite attract mode for an arcade game ever. That opening video with the cryptic text overlaying everything is cool as hell and Goldman sitting right in the center of some nebulous void or some shit. Game's got that Sega arcade style I will always fucking love.

Is Douchebag just Kenny from South Park at this point? Like he's destined to come back alive only to be killed again?

Either way, I find this and everyone losing their shit about it hilarious.

Xiraiya

It bums me out a bit that Peace Walker will have no transfer features to MGSV after all the work going into motherbase, I know it gets destroyed but some kind of bonus for maxing out that game would have been nice or keeping some soldiers, I had an awesome collection of leaders one for each section of motherbase I had fully customized through ...magical means, I just changed their avatars, names and quotes etc. but left their stats etc. as they were set by the game, basically I was making my own version of MSF's Foxhound group

Ruby Wolf looks shockingly similar to Beloved so she's the favorite

joe2187

Banned
It bums me out a bit that Peace Walker will have no transfer features to MGSV after all the work going into motherbase, I know it gets destroyed but some kind of bonus for maxing out that game would have been nice or keeping some soldiers, I had an awesome collection of leaders one for each section of motherbase I had fully customized through ...magical means, I just changed their avatars, names and quotes etc. but left their stats etc. as they were set by the game, basically I was making my own version of MSF's Foxhound group

Ruby Wolf looks shockingly similar to Beloved so she's the favorite

I spent so much time fucking around in motherbase on the PSP. I loved the MGS games on the PSP so much. Fucking AC!D 1 and 2 and POPS.

Peace Walker was really well done, and that artwork cutscenes were great. Did the HD Version have that "Outer Ops" mode? I fucked around with that alot.

Catching up on Rule of Rose, I don't like this LP. I didn't like it back then and I still don't like it now. The game is just not made for it, it's too interesting on its own, but Matt and Pat don't know enough about what's going on to give any insight, and the combat isn't funny bad like Homecoming or Downpour, it's just kinda boring to watch, not to mention most of the game relies on atmosphere, so that's lost and you're just kinda left watching them follow Brown around.

Still funny and still has good moments, though.

360pages

Catching up on Rule of Rose, I don't like this LP. I didn't like it back then and I still don't like it now. The game is just not made for it, it's too interesting on its own, but Matt and Pat don't know enough about what's going on to give any insight, and the combat isn't funny bad like Homecoming or Downpour, it's just kinda boring to watch, not to mention most of the game relies on atmosphere, so that's lost and you're just kinda left watching them follow Brown around.

Still funny and still has good moments, though.

Rule of Rose is very...non LP? It's a game you should probably play at least once before LPing it. It's not like Downpour or Bug Island, where weird dumb and goofy shit is happening all the time on screen.

Jman014

He's a douchebag with a massive ego who runs a flawed "wtf is..." series (among others) who is basically a shit against everyone around him and doesn't even have the decency to admit to a mistake when everyone around him clearly shows to him the massive error in his arguments.

Yeah he has problems but I will continue to watch his videos.

Rule of Rose is very...non LP? It's a game you should probably play at least once before LPing it. It's not like Downpour or Bug Island, where weird dumb and goofy shit is happening all the time on screen.

It feels like an awesome game that requires time and patience to be awesome, especially since it's very reliant on atmosphere, which is ruined the moment you have someone sitting next to you and you're both putting on a show.

Top Bottom