• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Afternoon frienders. How are you guys doing?

I got a big bag of pizza rolls, cider, people coming and Wrestle Kingdom ready to go.

Pretty goddamn great.

Watching Kuroko. This is some hype basketball.

giphy.gif

Xiraiya

I spent so much time fucking around in motherbase on the PSP. I loved the MGS games on the PSP so much. Fucking AC!D 1 and 2 and POPS.

Peace Walker was really well done, and that artwork cutscenes were great. Did the HD Version have that "Outer Ops" mode? I fucked around with that alot.
I believe everything was all there, PW is the only Handheld MGS game I thought was worthwhile, partly because it's a fully fledged/mainline MGS game, Acid and PO didn't interest me.

Alfebit

Banned
Watching Kuroko. This is some hype basketball.

Sounds rad, I'll watch it someday.

I got a big bag of pizza rolls, cider, people coming and Wrestle Kingdom ready to go.

Pretty goddamn great.

I could really go for some pizza rolls right now.

I'm listening to Legend of Korra music that's on one of the composer's Soundcloud account.
Could go for LoK books 2, 3, 4 and ATLA soundtracks.

I listen to his soundcloud every now and then because the music is too good.

wait thats real?
i thiught it was just a fake movie in The Boondocks

Oh, man, you don't even know! It's the realest movie ever made, and it's fucking terrible.

At one point a blind guy tries to finger a woman and ends up fingering her mashed potatoes. But he's blind, so I he doesn't know the difference! What a classic bit of comedy.

JoJo94

I need to go see that movie now.

What have I done O-o

By the way power came back around 2:00 was just too lazy to turn on my computer.

See that white guy? You're gonna love this, he is a very traditional upper middle class conservative white male, and he's on this plane filled with African Americans acting in their not-at-all-stereotypical manner! It's a classic bit.

I am so happy I have never seen it. I avoid these movies like the Plague.

Top Bottom