• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

360pages

Apparently the reason we won't be seeing SS2 or SS3 Goku much anymore is because the author legit got tired of drawing them.

I am a little skeptical about the next movie though. Even if Frieza was just hanging around in hell. It seems like it would have been easier just to make a new villain than just making a bullshit excuse why Frieza isn't just erased the instant he lands on the planet.

(Just to note, two 8 year olds are stronger than Frieza. The power scaling in Z is fucked)

Apparently the reason we won't be seeing SS2 or SS3 Goku much anymore is because the author legit got tired of drawing them.

I am a little skeptical about the next movie though. Even if Frieza was just hanging around in hell. It seems like it would have been easier just to make a new villain than just making a bullshit excuse why Frieza isn't just erased the instant he lands on the planet.

(Just to note, two 8 year olds are stronger than Frieza. The power scaling in Z is fucked)

SSJ2 Goku doesn't even look that different from SSJ Goku. That's hilarious.

DBZ is silly anyway. I expect nothing but asspulls and bullshit, explaining Frieza's buff.

360pages

SSJ2 Goku doesn't even look that different from SSJ Goku. That's hilarious.

DBZ is silly anyway. I expect nothing but asspulls and bullshit, explaining Frieza's buff.

They said that Frieza trained for the first time in his life to get that strong...I have no idea what kind of training he went though or why he would even be interested in training. Even dumber is someone probably wished him back with the Dragon Balls.

Though I guess I should probably shut off my mind and just enjoy the action when the movie finally comes out.

Jman014

techies mega milk plz

tumblr_mimpvzF88K1r62ogco1_400.png

Do this, someone.

Looking for other light gun games, apparently LA Machineguns got a fucking Wii port.

I've seen a LA Machineguns cabinet at the gameworks before, didn't realize it was a Sega title on top of that. I'll have to keep my eye out, apparently people like that game a ton.

Top Bottom