• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Kill La Kill Spoilers

I did think it was awesome when Ryuko took that attack from her mother knowing that it would make her stronger.

Also humans are not clothes and vice versa

Fuck Mako

Ryuko is easily the best character in the show in terms of writing. Also, have you noticed that
neither the plot or Ryuko's motivation are about revenge at all?
. Makes her character even better than she already is.

She is so fucking awesome. This is easily the best shonen

She is so fucking awesome. This is easily the best shonen

hunter_x_hunter_81_by_ar_ua-d58x13v.jpg

tumblr_mcdjg3lO2B1qiqegzo1_r1_500.gif

I'm contemplating watching Kill la Kill and Hajime no Ippo. Everyone here seems to love them(at least Ippo). Sure worked out when I watched Gurren Lagann.

I'm contemplating watching Kill la Kill and Hajime no Ippo. Everyone here seems to love them(at least Ippo). Sure worked out when I watched Gurren Lagann.

I know someone right now who's the biggest pestimist/elitist about anime who's going through ippo right now and is already LOVING it. And he's not even 30 episodes in!

No one hates ippo. No one.

360pages

GT was legit erased from Canon thank god for that.

But, the Buu Saga had some really shitty writing moments in there, considering the strength of the first three arcs in terms of story and characters.

Though Legit, Dragon Ball is probably one of the best shonen's ever. I'd rate it higher than Z easily.

Guys...I like that Kill La Kill sets a goal for its characters and story works towards that goal.

The problem with most shonen is that watching all of it is quite the endeavor. I got everything I wanted out of Ippo in 25 episodes.

Guys...I like that Kill La Kill sets a goal for its characters and story works towards that goal.

The problem with most shonen is that watching all of it is quite the endeavor. I got everything I wanted out of Ippo in 25 episodes.

Ippo is the one long shonen that's extremely easy to watch and has absolutely no pacing issues (unless Gintama is also that good). You didn't get nothing from that show in 25 episodes. Absolutely nothing.

KLK is fine, but the best shonen anime? I'll laugh at that statement forever

Ippo is the one long shonen that's extremely easy to watch and has absolutely no pacing issues (unless Gintama is also that good). You didn't get nothing from that show in 25 episodes. Absolutely nothing.

KLK is fine, but the best shonen anime? I'll laugh at that statement forever

Can I revise my statement to favorite?

Gawd Damn Jojo's art is not great.

I am not as weeby as the rest of you so Kill La Kill was a new experience for me. Whenever someone says Shonen, I think of Naruto which has probably negatively impacted my view of the genre

Also Satsuki has serious hometown.

Gawd Damn Jojo's art is not great.

I am not as weeby as the rest of you so Kill La Kill was a new experience for me. Whenever someone says Shonen, I think of Naruto which has probably negatively impacted my view of the genre

Also Satsuki has serious hometown.

Can't even blame you. Its hard to think otherwise since that's the first thing that comes to mind for a majority of non dedicated anime fans. That's also why a lot of them also think Attack on Titan is the greatest shonen ever when that first started airing.

Shackzam

1c0d66ad359584abcd882ded4352cce21244027689_full.png

You only get a small percentage for what Ippo has to offer from just the first 25 episodes.

I like.. being a mage... in Dark Souls 2. It's cheap but it works. Is it okay if I go Hybrid?
It is not as satisfying as melee to me but I like magic as well. Didn't you reroll because you raged at the pursuer fight? Just getting up in his face and baiting/or out his stingers is the easiest way to fight him

Tako

I'm kinda iffy about watching either Ippo or JoJo. Something about them I really can't immerse myself into that type of anime.

Can't even blame you. Its hard to think otherwise since that's the first thing that comes to mind for a majority of non dedicated anime fans. That's also why a lot of them also think Attack on Titan is the greatest shonen ever when that first started airing.

Naruto is to blame for the evil of this world.

I also don't like when a show I am watching meanders between the events of story

But Ryouko.

Ryuko as the perfect balance of life and hometown and the winning personality to boot.

That is why she is best waifu

Top Bottom