• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

croten

OH FUCK OFF SMT4. This demon's head looks EXACTLY like a penis head. Come on man!

376.jpg
Congrats dude!
Your Avatar reminds me that I have some drawing to do, since you guys are experts, what's the best Monster girl?

Succubi, it's a demon whose sole purpose is to have sex.

Here, have a vagina monster instead.

I used him a lot in DDS 1. Vag monster is GOAT.

Mishaguji? There's a lot worse if you ask me. Diana is obscene.

Yeah, but it was all zoomed into his head and there's just a giant penis on my screen. Its so gross ;_;

How Mara is not the ultimate form of the Lovers arcana I will never know

In P4 with the 3D model, you can see that it's all veiny too...

Aww geez, its been so long since I played P4, I forgot about that.

Xiraiya

I actually just showed Beloved Mara the other day, because she didn't believe me that there was a Persona/demon that was a Penis on a chariot.
So I found the biggest version of the artwork I could get and linked it to her while we were on the phone, and aside from the "Oh my god!" and general shock of seeing a literal penis monster, she was like "Did it really have to be that big?"

Beloved

I actually just showed Beloved Mara the other day, because she didn't believe me that there was a Persona/demon that was a Penis on a chariot.
So I found the biggest version of the artwork I could get and linked it to her while we were on the phone, and aside from the "Oh my god!" and general shock of seeing a literal penis monster, she was like "Did it really have to be that big?"

The fucking nose, man. THE NOSE.

1223.gif

Alfebit

Banned

This sounds like code for bragging about your huge dong.

Top Bottom