• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Tako

Morning Frienders, just wanted to let you guys know that I got the job I applied for and I'm getting a decent 16/hr. So I can finally afford some new shit for gaming and that my girlfriend might be back by tomorrow. I couldn't ask for anything more

Morning Frienders, just wanted to let you guys know that I got the job I applied for and I'm getting a decent 16/hr. So I can finally afford some new shit for gaming and that my girlfriend might be back by tomorrow. I couldn't ask for anything more

Congrats! Good to see a fellow friender doing well too! 2015 is off to a great start!

16/hr sounds low, but then again everything in NYC is super expensive.

Studios will start in the 1000-1500 range.

Killing every enemy is what I did as well. I had no idea you were supposed to progress instead of avoiding enemies. Thanks for the explanation, that makes way more sense.
Good to hear man. Best of luck.

Glad to hear it and congrats!

And you could always ask for more. A life size figure of your favorite waifu?

Okingjrr

That podcast preview video is fucking hilarious.

Congrats on the job and other life stuff.

Morning Frienders, 2nd day of school and I already miss doing real work.

And I'm with you Maga, I love Rogue Legacy
Congrats man

Jeez if you're already hype I can't wait to see you when you get to the 30s~

Or the 60s, specifically 62.

It doesn't take much to get my hype boner at full mast.

Holy shit dude congrats

It's a lot better than getting paid 11/hr and barely scrapping by. Nah It's pretty good if I manage my money.
Texas is best state

You have warm weather and water shortages, but you also have crazy Texans with more guns than sense and carpetbaggin' political families.

I like chicken fried steak though and it would be cool to hang out with you, UT, etc.

So gelatin right now.
I've applied at three different locations and haven't heard back from any of them

It helps alot that you can't see it close up.

That top is totally see through.

Can't_Read.gif

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
You have warm weather and water shortages, but you also have crazy Texans with more guns than sense and catpetbaggin' political families.

I like chicken fried steak though and it would be cool to hang out with you, UT, and Joe2187 in his piss house.

Joe doesn't live in Texas.

Congrats, man.

Tako

You have warm weather and water shortages, but you also have crazy Texans with more guns than sense and catpetbaggin' political families.

I like chicken fried steak though and it would be cool to hang out with you, UT, and Joe2187 in his piss house.

Yeah we can have one of those good bonfire parties, or field parties if you want.
Field parties are so stupid, you and all your friends just go out in the country park your cars in a circle in the middle of a field and drink and play music all night. Such a hick thing to do

Joe doesn't live in Texas.

Oops. Thought he did :/

WELP, Im gonna go commit sudoku now.

Yeah we can have one of those good bonfire parties, or field parties if you want.
Field parties are so stupid, you and all your friends just go out in the country park your cars in a circle in the middle of a field and drink and play music all night. Such a hick thing to do

Please tell me there's a guy there who pretends to know how to play guitar.

Huh. I never seen such a thing up in the north. The grass here seems way too dry too. It must be different in the other parts of TX.
Please tell me there's a guy there who pretends to know how to play guitar.
I could pretend to know how to play the Piano if you want...

any arc is fine.

Fuck yeah it is.
it really isnt.
Bintendo Owee
Alien PSP Screwdriver penis
Popularity Contest
Okita's Sister
Mimawarigumi
Kintama
Courtesan of a nation
Yea there are a lot of arcs that are my favourite

Late congratulations!

Huh. I never seen such a thing up in the north. The grass here seems way too dry too. It must be different in the other parts of TX.

I could pretend to know how to play the Piano if you want...

I just have the mental picture in my head that at bonfire parties, there's a John Mayer wannabe with an acoustic guitar who tries too woo girls with the 3-4 chords that he knows.

Top Bottom