• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

YES! EVE HARD UNLOCKS ARE DONE!

Fuck that worthless character. Now I can have fun until I start with the hard challenges and
The Lost.

So, how are your mornings going?

You have no idea how bad you need to watch Nichijou.
giphy.gif

Looks like weeb shit

Man peoples minds must be in the gutter if they thought that commercial was about incest.
Cant someone be happy their brother is back home without it turning into Oreimo!?
I find the reactions to it hilarious every time, but it just shows a lot of people are wired to interpret things in ways that aren't even implied or intended (like that Bayo 2 rape bullshit a while back).

Also I have a sibling. And it's nothing like how you fuckers would expect it.

mike0dude

I wish every show was on Crunchyroll. Going to a local store sucks.

I use to have a membership from one of the more special local stores around with almost every anime you'd want, but when I stopped patronizing the place for a couple of month my account was deleted because you had to be active :(

But Crunchyroll is relatively cheap and it's not shady like some of those local anime stores
You never know where they get their DVDs
Yeah, but Crunchyroll isn't getting any Macross series, or any other service for that matter, due to the legal clusterfuck surrounding it.

You gotta put in the effort to get the really good stuff in life.

I only watch few animes. My girlfriend got me GitS SAC 1st and 2nd gig so I'm going to watch them. I've watched them before but man it was years ago and that's when they aired on some random channel in the UK. Damn that random channel died so hard and so fast. But hey, I got to experience Azumanga Daoh.

Top Bottom