• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

joe2187

Banned
Congrats dude!
Your Avatar reminds me that I have some drawing to do, since you guys are experts, what's the best Monster girl?

Holo

spice+and+wolf+4.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
What are some recent Tales games that were pretty good? I played Vesperia, loved it, and then tried to play Symphonia (which I didn't get that into). Is Tales of Hearts F or whatever good? Should I buy it?

OH FUCK OFF SMT4. This demon's head looks EXACTLY like a penis head. Come on man!
Offer it your life stones and see if it wants some of your sweet sweet mana
I guess no one cares that I live in texas too ;-; I guess ill just go stand in the desert as I stare at mexico.
So you're saying you can see it from your backyard?

Well, I was very happy with Nintendo's customer support. I had to switch my NNID from my old Wii U to the one I just got, and
A. The guy was well-informed and helpful with the process
B. It took maybe 5 minutes
C. The verification method was the most painless thing ever (my birthdate and 5 things I've purchased with my ID)
D. NONE OF THAT SHIT MATTERS BECAUSE I STILL HAD TO CALL FUCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE TO BE ABLE TO BUY THINGS ON MY NEW WII U

I actually just showed Beloved Mara the other day, because she didn't believe me that there was a Persona/demon that was a Penis on a chariot.
So I found the biggest version of the artwork I could get and linked it to her while we were on the phone, and aside from the "Oh my god!" and general shock of seeing a literal penis monster, she was like "Did it really have to be that big?"

XrZeD2q.gif

Oberon

Banned
I actually just showed Beloved Mara the other day, because she didn't believe me that there was a Persona/demon that was a Penis on a chariot.
So I found the biggest version of the artwork I could get and linked it to her while we were on the phone, and aside from the "Oh my god!" and general shock of seeing a literal penis monster, she was like "Did it really have to be that big?"

tumblr_n2egzrFbSS1t8x277o8_250.jpg

You could go and make it.

And won't fall for into that trap again

I am not a fan of Inuyasha

Wait, was that just an attempt at being Pat and you're not actually up for smash?
Because if so, then =(. I really, really want to fight against your Olimar. I can't find any online, at least not ones that are good.

If you're up for it, give me 15 minutes.

Nah i'm up for some smash, i'll make a room when your ready

Tako

So guys last night was a success on DS1, I got my eastern set and I killed the spider waifu then I proceeded to die and lose all 60k souls that I worked hard for. But I'm gonna farm those forest protectors to get it all back

My bad on encouraging that topic.
Does Nano count? She's a robot.
God, I need to watch this show.
So guys last night was a success on DS1, I got my eastern set and I killed the spider waifu then I proceeded to die and lose all 60k souls that I worked hard for. But I'm gonna farm those forest protectors to get it all back
Forest Covenant guys are the best place to farm ever.

Top Bottom