• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

One thing I dont get about fujos is why they always turn rivalries into romance.
Like i usually ignore it but I get really annoyed by it when I can barely find any gintama fanart that isnt Hijikata doing Gintoki in the butt.

I beat Bayo on Hard.
I still can't use dodge offset.
I'm most of the way through Bayo 2.
I still can't use dodge offset.

I have the same problem plus a new one, Dodging seems to work completely differently in bayo 2 compared to Bayo 1 and I am getting my ass handed to me in
the hell levels.

It's so good but man I feel like I can't git gud enough.

One thing I dont get about fujos is why they always turn rivalries into romance.
Like i usually ignore it but I get really annoyed by it when I can barely find any gintama fanart that isnt Hijikata doing Gintoki in the butt.

Love and hate are two sides of the same coin, it's what feeds into a lot of romance novels and romances aimed at women in general.

Xiraiya

It's Gintoki's fault, he made that "ship" a thing because he thought misleading DVD covers would help sell Gintama better, as anime fans are pretty predictable.
Rnzz31.png

It's Gintoki's fault, he made that "ship" a thing because he thought misleading DVD covers would help sell Gintama better as anime fans are pretty predictable.
Rnzz31.png
Damn it Gintoki, now you cant have breaks in between seasons...except they do get large breaks now...

I have the same problem plus a new one, Dodging seems to work completely differently in bayo 2 compared to Bayo 1 and I am getting my ass handed to me in
the hell levels.

It's so good but man I feel like I can't git gud enough.
blurs indicate when its time to dodge
dodge offset is done by attacking while pressing the dodge button
better git gud cause some portals require you to beat everyone with 1 combo

Execution. As with fighting games, my psychology is perfect, but my hands are fumbly-bumbly.
Side note, watch OSW Review. They just put up a Halloween Havoc '95 review and it's amazing.
If you're struggling, don't force yourself to cancel animations as soon as possible to get wicked weaves out quickly.

Just start with the default weapons, hit punch and hold, then press the trigger to dodge. During that dodge animation, release, and then press again when you can attack.

It took me a while to get it, but using
Rosa
in Bayo 2 helped my ability because of the limited weapon set. Then you just work up from there, doing it faster and faster to the point you can get out a PKP combo with only the wicked weave at the end.

Okay, so I tried doing it some more and it turns out I was just rushing the press after the dodge and fucking the sequence up. I am now dodge offsetting. It's, uh, actually super easy to do.

I kept expecting
Bayo 2's
climax to ramp up to some ungodly badassery, but unfortunately the Lumen Sage fights remain the hypest part of the game. Or, you know, fortunately. Because it was the most ridiculously amazing boss fight that wasn't in the Wonderful 101.

Yup, GGs! I know that Potemkin can be a nightmare to fight with lag, so thanks for sticking with it as long as you did. Your Millia rushdown is really quite good, for what it's worth!

I'm ok at putting people in the corner, but can't do shit with them once they're in there. Its so damn frustrating, especially with Xrd's netcode being the worst of the arcsys fighters.

Xiraiya

It's debatable as Pitou is a creature, but I think of her as female and I think everything I've seen implies that she is, I liker her as antagonist better that way, not enough awesome female antagonists.

Top Bottom