• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Jman014

I didn't realize there was any confusion and just assumed she was a she.

Aaron can you tell me why Kurt Angle is on TNA now? I'm watching the "best moments" and he just took an axe out and wrecked a wedding. He's also high on the totem poll in TNA according to the announcers.

Aaron can you tell me why Kurt Angle is on TNA now? I'm watching the "best moments" and he just took an axe out and wrecked a wedding. He's also high on the totem poll in TNA according to the announcers.
an american, and an axe user
maybe hes Matts long lost brother

Xrd's netcode is a fucking joke. Every match I played regardless of internet has been bad, and I know its not me (unless my internet has shit the bed recently).

Christ, you can't fuck up this bad with a game like Guilty Gear which has stricter input timing than any other fighter right now on the market. Especially when Persona's was so good!

Numb

I really liked Kurt angle especially with his awesome ass intro song.
Has he always been completely bald or did he have some hair under the wig?

Okay sorry no I just checked and it was nine, I was just remembering 15 because HOLY SHIT THAT WAS LONG.
Did you fought every battle? I think that was my mistake. I ran from every battle in that dungeon except for the progressionalry ones. Yeah. I was wondering why it took me 3 hours to get to the final boss even with the running away.

Did you fought every battle? I think that was my mistake. I ran from every battle in that dungeon except for the progressionalry ones. Yeah. I was wondering why it took me 3 hours to get to the final boss even with the running away.
Yeah I fought all of the ones where the demons didn't contact me first. I was level 58 by the time I fought the boss

Is brad always so obnoxious in quick looks or is he intentionally being a shit in the GB Tetris ultimate quick look?
All I know when I hear Brad and Tetris together is I immediately think of Tetris Battle Gaiden.

That is probably the one game that turns the Giant Bomb guys into the saltiest motherfuckers ever. It's incredible.

Jman014

Kurt Angle and Sting fighting in an empty arena is not hype. Angle being elevated onto the stage from underneath was cool, though.

Anyways

EDIT: Holy shit they're talking to each other alot. And Steiner is there along with a guy whose name I forgot.

Is brad always so obnoxious in quick looks or is he intentionally being a shit in the GB Tetris ultimate quick look?

I haven't seen the video so I can't tell if its bad, but he is a pretty thick-headed person. Though its more endearing than obnoxious kind of like how Pat's anger and loudness is more endearing than it is annoying like it is for some other youtubers.

His obsession with DOTA 2 and most recently, Destiny is pretty hilarious. And how hard he fought to put Destiny in the top ten for giant bomb is pretty admirable, even though he fully acknowledges how huge of a dissapointment that game is.

I haven't seen the video so I can't tell if its bad, but he is a pretty thick-headed person. Though its more endearing than obnoxious kind of like how Pat's anger and loudness is more endearing than it is annoying like it is for some other youtubers.

His obsession with DOTA 2 and most recently, Destiny is pretty hilarious. And how hard he fought to put Destiny in the top ten for giant bomb is pretty admirable, even though he fully acknowledges how huge of a dissapointment that game is.

So he's my Liam the same way Xiraya dislikes Liam...

Pat grew on me. Brad has yet to.

I'm watching the Tetris Gaiden episodes so I'll see what you mean.

PERFEKT

Jman014

Dota 2 you say?

Why don't you try Dota 2? You might have fun!

Squishy3

All I know when I hear Brad and Tetris together is I immediately think of Tetris Battle Gaiden.

That is probably the one game that turns the Giant Bomb guys into the saltiest motherfuckers ever. It's incredible.
Nah, it's gotta be Mario Party. Dan sits there with a big dumb grin on his face while everyone else looks miserable.

You don't have to love everyone on GB and personally I think their game opinions are bad, especially with the way they talk about DmC on their 2013 GOTY and how many categories its nominated for.

Put it this way, if you don't care for any of their personality's you're definitely not gonna care for their gaming opinions. I just like how they, especially, Jeff offers perspectives on the gaming medium as a whole through their podcasts.

Dota 2 you say?

Why don't you try Dota 2? You might have fun!

I don't have the time to commit to more than one deep genre of games. If its fight games or MOBAs, I'll stick with telling people to git gud at fight games online, even if I suck.

And this is excluding my hate for PC gaming as a whole.

Xiraiya

I'm watching the Tetris Gaiden episodes so I'll see what you mean.
PERFEKT

I don't enjoy Brad, sometimes he's fine, most of the time he may as well be a corpse playing video games, that guy's heart must beat once an hour, he is absurdly slow in like every facet.

I don't enjoy Brad, sometimes he's fine, most of the time he may as well be a corpse playing video games, that guy's heart must beat once an hour, he is absurdly slow in like every facet.

I wouldn't call him slow considering he plays MOBA's like DOTA which require you to think fast and multitask on the whole. I think, not passionate, is a better way to describe him. He's very laid back about things he doesn't care much about.

Remember kids....
0lvlzZP.png

P2:Innocent Sin Penultimate Boss spoilers:
HOLY FUCK I just realized that Hitler uses the Holy ark of the Covanant as an attack.

Is spirits a common element in the Ark of the Covanant?

Top Bottom