• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

JoJo94

So the first time over my entire Christmas Break I got out of my house today to hang out with a friend from high school and her husband to a Sushi place...I now feel better.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
So the first time over my entire Christmas Break I got out of my house today to hang out with a friend from high school and her husband to a Sushi place...I now feel better.

Speaking of friends from high school...I find it super weird people I knew in high school are getting married and shit. i just turned 21 a couple months back, why the hell are my friends married?

JoJo94

Speaking of friends from high school...I find it super weird people I knew in high school are getting married and shit. i just turned 21 a couple months back, why the hell are my friends married?

Yeah for this couple I'm fine with it because they have been dating for I think 6 years before they got married. But for others they have already gotten divorced. WHile I personally do want a GF I am in no rush to get married.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
Yeah for this couple I'm fine with it because they have been dating for I think 6 years before they got married. But for others they have already gotten divorced. WHile I personally do want a GF I am in no rush to get married.

It's weird because you see them and remember "like 4 years ago you were sloppily drunk at a graduation party, now you're married with a kid on the way..."

Who needs drugs when you have moe?

moes.gif

Boom variant song from Luftrausers. Woolie lists them on his twitter

Ah, I didn't know that. Thanks.

JoJo94

It's weird because you see them and remember "like 4 years ago you were sloppily drunk at a graduation party, now you're married with a kid on the way..."

With the people I hung out with they don't have a kid and don't want one yet.
But I know one person I know had a kid and she let the husband abuse him (she knowingly kept bringing her baby back to him knowing this I will admit I don't know the full story though and I have forgot some details about it.) and now her parents are raising him.

COMP

COMP

COMP

COMP

When is BestGaf raps COMP?!?!?!?!

MncPsycho

Neo Member
With the people I hung out with they don't have a kid and don't want one yet.
But I know one person I know had a kid and she let the husband abuse him (she knowingly kept bringing her baby back to him knowing this I will admit I don't know the full story though and I have forgot some details about it.) and now her parents are raising him.

Don't have kids, kids! If you do, give them to REAL adults.

I don't enjoy Brad, sometimes he's fine, most of the time he may as well be a corpse playing video games, that guy's heart must beat once an hour, he is absurdly slow in like every facet.

I think what doesn't do it for me is the monotone voices.

Matt, pat, Woolie, and Liam-senpai are so much more animated than the GB guys.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I need a step by step guide for dumbasses. I need my hand held super hard if this is gonna work.

Regarding building a PC, I mean.

ultimax

Xrd's netcode is a fucking joke. Every match I played regardless of internet has been bad, and I know its not me (unless my internet has shit the bed recently).

Christ, you can't fuck up this bad with a game like Guilty Gear which has stricter input timing than any other fighter right now on the market. Especially when Persona's was so good!
I told you to buy Dengeki Bunko, but nooooooooo.

That netcode is pretty great.....

Zenfalcia

I need a step by step guide for dumbasses. I need my hand held super hard if this is gonna work.

Regarding building a PC, I mean.

There's PCGaf or google.. you're going to have to do some research on your own. Unless you want some one here to help you step by step?

So is rule of rose actually good or not? Cause the story, from what I can gather anyway, is pretty interesting, but it looks borderline unplayable at times with that awful combat and that whole black void thing an episode or two back.

Top Bottom