• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Zenfalcia

Geez, I wonder what that feels like, getting an ending like that on the first run

I thought it was really interesting since it answers so many questions early on and makes replaying the routes make a lot more sense than some others imo.
mostly why they are there and why Ace acts the way he does.

Man I felt so dead when I finished that game, it was so good. I can't wait to play VLR

The only game that has made me feel dead/cry was the first season of the Walking Dead game. Dat ending.

I really need to play 999. I made the mistake of playing VLR already because I had no idea what it was and it was free for PS+.

Ugh jeez X6. I just watched someone else play that and X7. Glad I did

I KNOW I NEEEEED IT. I'll be so sad if we never get the last game. I will also be sad once I finish it if we do get it.

Do you know anything story related or character related about VLR? Some of the twists got me really good

Okingjrr

Here is my GOTY Top ten list.

I would greatly appreciate frienders criticism/opinions.
That's a pretty solid list you have there. I still don't know how to feel towards dlcs being part of top 10s but if the developers deliver content on par with a full game, I see no harm in having them in top 10s.

It honestly has one of my favorite combat systems in any game ever. I even like it more than the combat systems of games like devil may cry and bayonetta.
Yeah, I like the kinda rhythmic dance your fingers have to make to get high combos. It is a really fun system.

The first one. oh god, just thinking about it destroys me
That was my first ending......
The only game that has made me feel dead/cry was the first season of the Walking Dead game. Dat ending.

I really need to play 999. I made the mistake of playing VLR already because I had no idea what it was and it was free for PS+.
I just get really into stories super easily so it happens more often than most people
It's funny because my interest with Mega Man as a whole was a result of me watching X6 gameplay. I remember thinking "Holy shit, this looks awesome!" Boy was I wrong.
At least it did one good thing
Do you know anything story related or character related about VLR? Some of the twists got me really good
0 things other than 2-3 characters' names

Anung

Un Rama
That's a pretty solid list you have there. I still don't know how to feel towards dlcs being part of top 10s but if the developers deliver content on par with a full game, I see no harm in having them in top 10s.

Yeah, totally. I was on fence about it myself. But I seen Left Behind on a lot of lists so felt validated. As bad as this year has been its been a great year for the underdog.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
RyukoGAF was fun while it lasted.

I just had my first trip to a chiropractor
Did the chiropractor use his trash can on you?
SpineOCylinder.png

I thought it was really interesting since it answers so many questions early on and makes replaying the routes make a lot more sense than some others imo.
mostly why they are there and why Ace acts the way he does.
I got that ending once I got the rest of the endings besides the true one and had a giant info and twist dump, one of those moments that makes you go 'OOOHHH'. Love that feeling

That was my first ending......

I just get really into stories super easily so it happens more often than most people

At least it did one good thing

0 things other than 2-3 characters' names

Good, good... its best to go in without knowing anything

Zenfalcia

Sure if you have them then make the room and invite since all I have is my Vocaloid mod lol

But problem is you have to download the maps too to play. Psh. I got my full anime survivors, and also lee from twd. Got my kenshiro nick with japanese dub, neptune ellis and fate rochelle unless i changed it. Also, l4d1 survivors are all halloween neptunia characters with voices. It's super moe.

I guess I could play

Eh its fine.

Its not too bad.

I rank my issues with back pain as 4/10

Its all good.

But problem is you have to download the maps too to play. Psh. I got my full anime survivors, and also lee from twd. Got my kenshiro nick with japanese dub, neptune ellis and fate rochelle unless i changed it. Also, l4d1 survivors are all halloween neptunia characters with voices. It's super moe.

One moment while I go get a shitload of mods.

I got that ending once I got the rest of the endings besides the true one and had a giant info and twist dump, one of those moments that makes you go 'OOOHHH'. Love that feeling

Good, good... its best to go in without knowing anything
When I found out what the hell was going on the whole time I was like "this is really fucking stupid, this is also really smart. this is great." That's pretty much how I try to go into most games
Damn shack this is near unplayable :/

Is it my connection? I'm really bothered by it as well. My connection isn't this bad. I made sure nothing is running.
If you guys keep having too much trouble feel free to do extra matches and ignore the time.

Zenfalcia

Yeah, a lot of them feel like huge info dumps, but like who goes on a rant about diseases while hacking a computer? Some stuff felt reallt out of place.

quick question
i got the submarine ending and safe endings i assume those arent the true endings.

Yeah, a lot of them feel like huge info dumps, but like who goes on a rant about diseases while hacking a computer? Some stuff felt reallt out of place.

quick question
i got the submarine ending and safe endings i assume those arent the true endings.

Those are not, but you can get it now that you got the safe one. I suggest leaving it for last though

woof, thats wild. My first ending was
the knife ending

Oh man fuck that, that must've felt super limp

Top Bottom