• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Haven't been able to watch as much as the Wire as I've wanted so far but I still can't believe season 2 gets going with
A fued about shitty stained glass windows that start a police/dock workers war..

Zenfalcia

3-way Mega Man 5 race.

The 3-way Mega Man 1 race before was so fucking hype. There was a 1 second difference between first and second place, sort of like the 4-way Super Metroid Race last year. So close, edge of your seat stuff.

That's cool. So is the race close in this one?
They're doing a Mega Man block.

AGDQ is great fun. It's constantly running all week.

Yeah, it is, I've watched in the past and had some fun.

So i turn 24 on Friday and my License also expires on friday. Im going in the morning today to go renew it. Does anyone know if my regular License will still work On friday for my birthday? I wanna grab a couple of drinks at the bar.
You should be fine. My ID actually expired a month ago and in the last 3 weeks, I got a hotel room in Vegas (comped no less) and picked up about $200 worth of tickets for a show with my expired ID. You should be fine unless you get an asshole.

I know right? Fuckin' Valchek.
Seriously. I couldn't believe it when I saw it in the first place. It's so goddamn ridiculous looking. I'm a Detective Bunk kind of guy so far.

If I can beat the final boss of IS first...
I'm really pissed off that they made him the Git Gud boss when everything is super easy.
I'm level 61 and still can't beat him...

I should probably let you know that end of IS I was level 49 and only had two of the final personas for my characters....

ultimax

So i turn 24 on Friday and my License also expires on friday. Im going in the morning today to go renew it. Does anyone know if my regular License will still work On friday for my birthday? I wanna grab a couple of drinks at the bar.

Pretty sure you need a valid ID to buy drinks, but idk maybe the ppl at the bar wont care

Its slow, but towards the later half of Heaven's Arena you'll see some really hype shit. And then EVERYTHING is up from there.

That's good to know. I hope it gets good soon, I'm just past the part where the one armed man skipped town, by the by.

Haven't been able to watch as much as the Wire as I've wanted so far but I still can't believe season 2 gets going with
A fued about shitty stained glass windows that start a police/dock workers war..

I can't believe some people think that's the best season.
But I will say, you'll stop hating and start liking that season before you know it.

That's good to know. I hope it gets good soon, I'm just past the part where the one armed man skipped town, by the by.

But I will say, you'll stop hating and start liking that season before you know it.
I don't hate it, it's just so bizarre. Like I said though, I've only gotten to the 3rd episode so far. I might actually watch more tonight instead of playing more of Deus Ex: HR.

Goddamn fucking mission 3 in Ghost Squad. Keep messing up my grenade trajectory on the very end boss, and it's why my mission levels for 1 and 2 are so far ahead.

But hey, at least I got a new high score. That's good for something, right?

I don't hate it, it's just so bizarre. Like I said though, I've only gotten to the 3rd episode so far. I might actually watch more tonight instead of playing more of Deus Ex: HR.

I see. Well I was just speaking generally. That season has a weak start, but it does pick up, that's all I'm saying.

Don't really remember that part of HxH.
You mean Hisoka?

No, one of those 3 weird noob crusher guys that were screwing with the heros. I don't know what the writers were thinking with those guys... they're like a really busy, much dumber version of Tonba from the hunter exam arc.

No, one of those 3 weird noob crusher guys that were screwing with the heros. I don't know what the writers were thinking with those guys... they're like a really busy, much dumber version of Tonba from the hunter exam arc.

Sounds like it. I don't remember that happening to any other character.

Edit: Clarified. To be honest they were such non-entities I completely forgot their existence.

Pretty much this. Have no clue who those guys were but obviously non important. The important characters start making their biggest debut in this arc though.

Boy is it, he's been at it for a few days.

I can't really offer much strategy, but I just focused on one (P2 IS final boss spoilers)
limb at a time. The fight gradually gets easier with the more you kill, so you really want to focus all your strongest attacks to take out a limb first.

Do both of them Instakill? I've only seen one instakill and one baragge in a round, so I don't know which one instakills.
They don't twitch or anything before they do something? It's kinda hard to do in the PS1 version since it has JP VA but
they all say something different since they're all someone's dad. I think the instakill one is Eikichi's dad, and Lisa's dad is the 18 punch one. I might be wrong and it might be backwards

They don't twitch or anything before they do something? It's kinda hard to do in the PS1 version since it has JP VA but
they all say something different since they're all someone's dad. I think the instakill one is Eikichi's dad, and Lisa's dad is the 18 punch one. I might be wrong and it might be backwards
He moves around sometimes for some reason. Well shoot.
I haven't been paying attention to the VA of all the dads all game.
Its a cool boss fight tho. I'll try
focusing the limbs.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Episode 1

Fuck Dio. Anyone who harms a dog is a monster. Also he can fuck off for ruining things for Jojo and Erina

I think you're just salty.

tumblr_inline_n7smprgqMY1qiczkk.png

ultimax

How's Katawa Shoujo? or have you not played any more since yesterday?
I thought you guys vanished so i was just waiting for super late night GAF since sleep is for fools anyway. but yeah,
I did the thing part 3
It was a pretty good route. im not left with any feels eating my soul like the last 2 routes, but im content with the good ending. it was nice and totes adorbs.

the bad ending was just like you said, the main character saying some dumb bullshit thats dumb, so i couldnt really sympathize
again.
i can see why people call it the average/first playthrough route. its hard to mess up.
Good, now start using red roman cancels, yellow roman cancels and purple roman cancels.

AaiSJhQ.gif

Pretty much this. Have no clue who those guys were but obviously non important. The important characters start making their biggest debut in this arc though.

Yes, I plan to strike this section of HxH from my memory as well.

Good, now start using red roman cancels, yellow roman cancels and purple roman cancels.

I'm still at the point where I can only use red roman cancels effectively in training myself.

I need to practice my Xrd more often, I'm getting passed up by you guys.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Episode 1

Fuck Dio. Anyone who harms a dog is a monster. Also he can fuck off for ruining things for Jojo and Erina
Love it
He moves around sometimes for some reason. Well shoot.
I haven't been paying attention to the VA of all the dads all game.
Its a cool boss fight tho. I'll try
focusing the limbs.
I didn't either, but they say stuff that refers to their corresponding person. You'll figure it out eventually through process of elimination

Yes, I plan to strike this section of HxH from my memory as well.

I'm still at the point where I can only use red roman cancels effectively in training myself.

I need to practice my Xrd more often, I'm getting passed up by you guys.

With how HxH goes, you'll be forgetting a lot of the small unimportant details and getting hype over the good stuff.

And you should practice Xrd, people online are getting gud and I'm barely keeping up myself with them.

And fuck Leo. And Sin. Fucking DLC boss and long range super damage asshole.

Shackzam

And fuck Leo. And Sin. Fucking DLC boss and long range super damage asshole.

I'm good with Sin as a character because you all you have to do is block his shit and you can move in a little, but fuck Leo. Even when I'm playing out of my mind, all he needs is a hit and you lose 40% health and you're sent into a 50/50 situation.

Zenfalcia

Or maybe he's finally dropped the lame stuff and picked up a real man's game like fighting games!
:p

But real men care about handicapped girls!
I thought you guys vanished so i was just waiting for super late night GAF since sleep is for fools anyway. but yeah,
I did the thing part 3
It was a pretty good route. im not left with any feels eating my soul like the last 2 routes, but im content with the good ending. it was nice and totes adorbs.

the bad ending was just like you said, the main character saying some dumb bullshit thats dumb, so i couldnt really sympathize
again.
i can see why people call it the average/first playthrough route. its hard to mess up.

Yep. Very adorbs and pretty normal.. it didn't really get that deep but meh, can't do that every route. It's easy for them to do, since doing an intricate bad ending would be too hard. Misunderstandings and ignorance are easier. So, do you finally understand the secrets of the shed?

So, will you do shizune's or skip over it and just do rin's?

Season 4s the best season, but 2 is fantastic. I don't understand peoples dislike for 2.

Top Bottom