• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

That's hardly anyhing to get excited over. The midnight channel was also a rumor.

I think they're just referring to the TV world.
Come on PG, Just let me have my delusions of having P4D have
Lisa
as a character. Even if it is for DLC. P2:IS spoilers:
That creepy manager guy could have kidnapped those idol girls.
They are a lot of possibilities with that setup.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Beach Queens are pretty poor, and overpriced figures that sell due to the licensed properties they represent. These are better:

9875.jpg
118357.jpg
OhnoRaptors1361499145.jpeg
91358.jpg

And most are 1/8 scale as opposed to Beach Queens' 1/10 scale.

Come on PG, Just let me have my delusions of having P4D have
Lisa
as a character. Even if it is for DLC. P2:IS spoilers:
That creepy manager guy could have kidnapped those idol girls.
They are a lot of possibilities with that setup.

Too bad. Face yourself and reality. If P3 characters aren't in it then there's noooooooo way P1 or P2 will be. If, by some miracle, they do add a dlc character, the best choice would be
Mark

Btw, double dipping on Monster Hunter 3U. Had to sell it earlier a few months ago but all the talk lately and I couldn't resist. Should get it Friday if anyone wants to hunt or needs help.

demidar

AGDQ > SBF confirmed.

What are they even speed running now?

3-way Mega Man 5 race.

The 3-way Mega Man 1 race before was so fucking hype. There was a 1 second difference between first and second place, sort of like the 4-way Super Metroid Race last year. So close, edge of your seat stuff.

Hmm, season 2
I want to call it season 2? The fight tower season
of Hunter x Hunter is kind of a let down got to say.
I'm powering through though.

So i turn 24 on Friday and my License also expires on friday. Im going in the morning today to go renew it. Does anyone know if my regular License will still work On friday for my birthday? I wanna grab a couple of drinks at the bar.

Top Bottom