• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

that's how much games cost outside of NA .
You think that's bad, try any japan only PS2 game after the launch of PS3. Some are still the price of new releases, and then some. Puts a damper on my import plans that I can't get that VOTOMS game because it costs over 80 bucks.

I mean, how the fuck does the last console version of IIDX cost like 300 dollars? Just for the game itself!?

Jman014

TerrificPersonalIbadanmalimbe.gif

the compression tho

Good piggie

mike0dude

You think that's bad, try any japan only PS2 game after the launch of PS3. Some are still the price of new releases, and then some. Puts a damper on my import plans that I can't get that VOTOMS game because it costs over 80 bucks.

I mean, how the fuck does the last console version of IIDX cost like 300 dollars? Just for the game itself!?

they were still making ps2 games when the ps3 launched, hell they stopped making ps2's in japan like a year or 2 ago
so the games were probably just as expensive as new ps3 games. also now that they stopped making them the value probably went up because they became more rare

So I just played Gunblade NY, as a change of pace from all the Ghost Squad I've been doing.

Played through easy route, only used two credits, thought that was it.

But then after the credits, I upgraded in rank (just like in GS), and also unlocked a new weapon mode or something. This game might have something to it?

Also, I love everything about Model 2 games when it comes to sound and aesthetics. It somehow hits the pleasure centers of my brain just right. I fucking love it.

Top Bottom