• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

ultimax

The next expansion for GG better be huge. I know its way too early to even think about it now, with it not happening for at least another two years, but its hard not get excited for a game like this expect with like 20+ characters like Ultimax.

If only your Kirino was in Guilty Gear. This game would be perfect.

Hopefully in the next release though you find a character you really like. I'm expecting an Ultimax-sized expansion for this game because there honestly its pretty lacking in a lot of ways like P4A vanilla is.

Kirino in GG would be pretty hype. Decimation would be guaranteed on all your waifus.

I mean i really do like Ky, and i still never got try out Sin because bullshit unlocks. Im not buying Leo, because why would i spend money on a character i give no shits about?

Im just disappointed that I-NO is just feels super messed up. I thought she would be like the Rise of GG, but theres nothing really redeeming about her

Yeah, you know who nobody plays? Slayer and Potemkin. i'll just play as one of them.
theres really nobody else i want to play as...im messing around with everyones challenge modes right now
precious time can be perfecting my hype Kirino gameplay

Oy oy oy, did I hear that right? A fellow Potemkin player?
Finally, it's time for me to get my own fighting game Kohai!
I have to really step up my Potempkin stuff tho to keep up appearances...

Yo Shack, maybe we can battle our Kohais one day, when and if you can talk UT back to the darkside of rushdown characters again.

FUCK. Its been driving me crazy but I finally figured it out. The theme music of season 2 of the Wire sounds a little like the fucking over world music of the Friday the 13th NES game.

Kirino in GG would be pretty hype. Decimation would be guaranteed on all your waifus.

I mean i really do like Ky, and i still never got try out Sin because bullshit unlocks. Im not buying Leo, because why would i spend money on a character i give no shits about?

Im just disappointed that I-NO is just feels super messed up. I thought she would be like the Rise of GG, but theres nothing really redeeming about her

Yeah, she's pretty damn boring after fighting a bunch of them. She's definitely the most disappointing of the bunch. You might like Sin since he's just a goofy character with simple combos and massive reach/damage.

This is relevant to my Jam begging.

Just change the air recover from mash to hold like in ultimax and fix the netcode. That's my begging.

ultimax

Yo Shack, maybe we can battle our Kohais one day, when and if you can talk UT back to the darkside of rushdown characters again.

I was being sarcastic lmao, i was just saying slayer and potemkin because i know how much skLaFarebear hates those characters.

My heart belongs to Dengeki Bunko

I was being sarcastic lmao, i was just saying slayer and potemkin because i know how much skLaFarebear hates those characters.

I HATE THEM BOTH. I HATE ALL GRAPPLERS AND RUSH DOWN CHARACTERS.

Don't anti-air command grab me while I'm doing my combos and don't rush me down when I'm trying to rush YOU down!

johns

Alright, I'm going to say something that might be a little off... but does anyone else think that all the female chacters in Xrd are kinda awful? Just on a character basis, mind.
I'm just saying, I don't think even one of them is really that cool.

To late, the grappler gloves are being prepared! Come forward young Kohai, you will learn to love the grabbing!

Shackzam

Talk him back in? UT never left.
I HATE THEM BOTH. I HATE ALL GRAPPLERS AND RUSH DOWN CHARACTERS.

Don't anti-air command grab me while I'm doing my combos and don't rush me down when I'm trying to rush YOU down!

johns

Hit the buttons correctly you nerd.

have i ever told you how insane you are for watching the
terrible
2000 anime, a day before the new season starts? because if not, you're insane
I need to do this, for research. Also when does the season end, because that's around the time I'll watch the good serieses

Edit: WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY MEETING POLNAREFF ON THE FUCKING STRENGTH SHIP THIS IS NOT OKAY

ultimax

Alright, I'm going to say something that might be a little off... but does anyone else think that all the female chacters in Xrd are kinda awful? Just on a character basis, mind.
I'm just saying, I don't think even one of them is really that cool.

To late, the grappler gloves are being prepared! Come forward young Kohai, you will learn to love the grabbing!
I basically dislike all the characters, so yes.

and sorry, i already belong to the way of the Kiske ;~;
I need to do this, for research. Also when does the season end, because that's around the time I'll watch the good serieses

Edit: WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY MEETING POLNAREFF ON THE FUCKING STRENGTH SHIP THIS IS NOT OKAY

Friday + 25 weeks, so its gonna be a while lol

Shackzam

I thought you're just supposed to slam buttons until something happens. There's a correct way to hit buttons?

Have I been wrong all my life?
There soon becomes a method to the madness and some buttons work more then others. You soon learn that the good buttons are da best
If Ramlethal is a rushdown character, than Potemkin is a keepaway.

UT is just doing what he has to, to win. Ramlethal is all about that rushdown life

I need MonHun4 so bad. I need it. The japanese version I bought is near useless, so much text. I need my Glaive and Charge Axe. Gimme gimme gimme. I looked at the monster list, I only recognize 10ish out of the entire bunch! I NEEED IT

I need MonHun4 so bad. I need it. The japanese version I bought is near useless, so much text. I need my Glaive and Charge Axe. Gimme gimme gimme. I looked at the monster list, I only recognize 10ish out of the entire bunch! I NEEED IT
need the stupid release date so i can preorder it already

There soon becomes a method to the madness and some buttons work more then others. You soon learn that the good buttons are da best

It all suddenly makes sense. I...I think I'm feeling something.

tumblr_mz1vv8Gzw91rba38yo2_r1_500.gif

YES YES YES UN OH AH, I CAN DO IT, I CAN FIGHT. I CAN WIN. YES.

First two missions of Another Century's Episode 3 done. I think there was some save transfer bonus from ACE 2 or something, because after the first mission I had enough upgrade points to level the game's starter mech to max stats. And I still had some left over.

Gotta save up those points for when my boy Shin Getter Robo is playable.

Well thats enough Guilty Gear BS for the day, im gonna go play devil may cry and style on things
Don't get cocky

Just have Liam sleep over in his onsie jammies plus night cap and wake him up whenever you need a translation.

Shackzam

He plays Ramlethal like a zoning character in my experience fightin him, so not sure what you're talking bout.
Sound like abandoned Senpai denial to me....

His senses still lead him towards the rushdown characters, that's all that matters. ;-;
Also, only like 2 characters are keep away characters in guilty gear. The rest are just hybrid rushdown characters.

Friday + 25 weeks, so its gonna be a while lol
That's fine, June is what I figured.
P2:IS spoilers:
RIP Maya. Maya>Aerith

I guess I"m playing her wrong then...
Yeah you beat! Good job. Now write a 2 page paper about it like I did.
Jojo Episode 3

I assume Dio makes a return later?
No that's the last you see of him

Shitty Part 3 JoJo Anime:
Why the fuck is the old lady a hot woman, why did they take so many fucking liberties?

ultimax

Oh come on that's too far. Slayer, Faust, Potemkin and Sol are pretty cool, imo.

I know :(

they're all pretty cool, its just that i havent found a character in this game that feels natural with my play style. No place to call home </3

Thats the main raisin i'm settling with Ky, but i still need to try Sin

Edit- i might give slayer another fair go

UT is just doing what he has to, to win. Ramlethal is all about that rushdown life

There was a lot of good millia tech in that video. I learned quite a bit especially with that overhead rrc into her Bnb.

Although I don't know what the hell that player was doing since you can follow up her Tandem top with an instant bad moon after her BnB.

Shackzam

I know :(

they're all pretty cool, its just that i havent found a character in this game that feels natural with my play style. No place to call home </3

Thats the main raisin i'm settling with Ky, but i still need to try Sin

Edit- i might give slayer another fair go

yesjacknicholson.gif

Yeah you beat! Good job. Now write a 2 page paper about it like I did.
Nah it ain't really over until I beat EP.Its also like 2:30 Its probably the best Persona game I've played so far. They need to make more Persona games like P2 and improve on it instead of just reusing concepts somewhat poorly. Just EP and P1 left to go. I just HAVE to know what happens
to Lisa. to the world.

Top Bottom