• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Shackzam

I feel like you're stretching the definition of rushdown super hard tho.

My definition of rushdown is any character that is designed to get in dat ass. Some characters have to do it more then others, I would count potemkin as a rushdown character, but he's a grappler, which is a different ball park of a character
he still has to do the same thing
. Sol is the ryu of the game and even he has to git in dat ass.

You already main her so....

i dont want your dirty used waifus anyway

the best part about playing as Rise was that everyone hated her

Also, if you hate air combos, you'll hate Millia since that's about 70% of her gameplan. The only time you should be on the ground is to avoid anti-airs and to be setting up for an air combo. Other wise you're jumping around everywhere to fake out the opponent.

thismanknow.gif

Hometown4lyfe

ultimax

I love her. You get your hands off my waifu
k9zVyUA.gif

Also, if you hate air combos, you'll hate Millia since that's about 70% of her gameplan. The only time you should be on the ground is to avoid anti-airs and to be setting up for an air combo. Other wise you're jumping around everywhere to fake out the opponent.

i love air combos tho

Well, I mean Millia is there.

And she has something that Potemkin and Slayer don't have. The ability to be the best girl.

Best girl of Xrd? That's like being the smartest person from Alabama.

My definition of rushdown is any character that is designed to get in dat ass. Some characters have to do it more then others, I would count potemkin as a rushdown character, but he's a grappler, which is a different ball park of a character
he still has to do the same thing
. Sol is the ryu of the game and even he has to git in dat ass.

Like I said, really stretched definition of rushdown. I'm not calling Slayer a grappler am I, even though he has a command grab? To me, a rushdown has to have better than average close range attacks, and no projectiles. Imo, anyways.
Also, Kiske is the Ryu of Xrd, in terms of technique anyway. Sol's... Sols original kinda.

Best girl of Xrd? That's like being the smartest person from Alabama.

She's just a replacement waifu until all the real ones get in the game. Who wants to deal with the imposter when you can have the original.

Are you guys calling my Millia a.....fraud?

Them sound like FIGHTING GAME WORDS. Especially when one character is just a big dude wearing heavy ass armor that can barely jump and another dude who is just the Brett Favre of the Xrd universe and doesn't know how to retire.

i love air combos tho

Air combos are the greatest.

ultimax

Them sound like FIGHTING GAME WORDS. Especially when one character is just a big dude wearing heavy ass armor that can barely jump and another dude who is just the Brett Favre of the Xrd universe and doesn't know how to retire.

Air combos are the greatest.

A fraud maining a fraud, oh god what a shocker

Shackzam

But Bridget is da best girl.
Also shut your dirty mouth about Slayer. His english Sean Connery voice is da best.

Nah it ain't really over until I beat EP.Its also like 2:30 Its probably the best Persona game I've played so far. They need to make more Persona games like P2 and improve on it instead of just reusing concepts somewhat poorly. Just EP and P1 left to go. I just HAVE to know what happens
to Lisa. to the world.
Get ready for more
feels.
I would also like more Personas of this flavor. Maybe 5 will be like that.

Bed time, later everyone

How.... dare you! Potemkin's not some dude in armor, he's a hero! And he's come to save us all by order of the President! With the power of hammers and/or fists!

But Bridget is da best girl.
Also shut your dirty mouth about Slayer. His english Sean Connery voice is da best.

Then you shut your dirty mouth about Millia. Her russian hat is GOAT.

Bridget is a whore
, but she has a cool idle animation.

How.... dare you! Potemkin's not some dude in armor, he's a hero! And he's come to save us all by order of the President! With the power of hammers and/or fists!

Like i said, heavy laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame armor

Best sleep schedule ever
I need MonHun4 so bad. I need it. The japanese version I bought is near useless, so much text. I need my Glaive and Charge Axe. Gimme gimme gimme. I looked at the monster list, I only recognize 10ish out of the entire bunch! I NEEED IT
I doubt you're still here BUT YO THE CHARGE AXE LOOKS RAD. I need to murder monstars.

Yo glad to see these BestGAF is still alive and kicking, last time I dropped by we were still OT7. Anybody care to catch me up on what's been going on?

In other news:
Pat does not trust deers, loves pigs.
tumblr_nhu8nrrlx21retf73o2_1280.jpg

Alfebit

Banned
Infamous First Light is prudy good.
Welcome! If it's been just the past 3 days, then you basically understand the insanity.

I'm down.

Yeah, I was playing that a bit yesterday. Double air dashes yo.

Any suggestions on a name? These guys have already suggested Super Breast Fiends
booo butts are better
, and Destiny is Destiny.

Gamer Y

Welcome Mr. Jack, have you told your here forever, cause you are.

Morning/afternoon/evening frienders, how are we today?

I see we have a destiny clan now, which one to join though?

Alfebit

Banned
Welcome Mr. Jack, have you told your here forever, cause you are.

Morning/afternoon/evening frienders, how are we today?

I see we have a destiny clan now, which one to join though?

You can join both, but I think it'd be best if we just stick with Team Frienders. Are you Nocturn3?

Top Bottom