• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I really want a video of all 4 Zaibuttsu GFs playing games and bitching exactly like their BFs, then the Zaibuttsu all walk in and play 8 person smash.

Note: 8 person smash does not me sexy time.

Zenfalcia

Yo glad to see these BestGAF is still alive and kicking, last time I dropped by we were still OT7. Anybody care to catch me up on what's been going on?

In other news:
Pat does not trust deers, loves pigs.

Same old, same old. Not much has changed. We did burn through a few threads pretty quickly.
I've been reading you guys for like 3 days, you guys are weird, I like that.

latest

oh.. why would you do that? Was it fun?

Also, welcome.

I didn't know Woolie was active on the SubReddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoBestFrie...ow_possess_a_better_understanding_of_woolies/

Jesus christ Pat is tiny.

Like I knew he was short but then he walked out of that door thing in his Japan video and now I have his height in perspective. And the deer part too.

I have a friend who is the same height as Pat. It made me quickly realize how tall 5'4" really is and now I can't stop laughing at the Pat vs Universal GIF.

Zenfalcia

It took several months for my gaf account to be approved. I forgot that I had even signed up.

Also speaking of japan

Sugoi. Jotaro is too cool, except he needs his stand tho.

Ok, it's good that you're posting now at least.
In all seriousness it's completely random. People are approved in batches, but the priority of who gets in is nonsensical.

Yes, it is.. so maybe someday he'll get approved.

Brb going out to fight the anti- warmth spirals.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I completely forgot about that. What are the rules again?

Okay, recap post and the final solution to our problem:

Jp4zhmd.png

What?
A writing contest between these people (no late entries, but judges are welcome).
zyErWHO.png

They will write a short 2-4 page story based on this prompt: The Life and Times of Baby Ashley: "Four Men and a Baby". Suggestions for writing include focusing just on the "4 men and a baby part" or just a story about Baby Ashley. Based on this bracket, judges will decide the winner of a matchup, and will continue until we have a winner.
Of whom should I be afraid?
The judges: Banana Aeon, 360pages, and GlitchesAreCool. Potentially a 4th if anyone wished to volunteer.
Who?
Baby Ashley is a baby doll that our very own Pat received in the mail, and has since been made canon.
Here is a great video explaining this further.
Baby Ashley
When?
Deadline is Jan 1.
Format?
Double spaced, times new roman, 12pt font.
How do I submit?
Send me the link to your story as a google doc accessible to anyone with the link, which will allow ease of access when judging begins.
My story didn't get picked? Why?!
The judges decisions are final, this is a dumb contest, so calm down.

Does our story have to be dumb? I kinda wanna do a serious story on baby ashley

You can write whatever the fuck kind of style or genre you want, but Baby Ashley has to be in it somehow.

End of January? That's a pretty long extension
Also late welcome to new guy

Who's the new guy?

Okay, recap post and the final solution to our problem:

Jp4zhmd.png

What?
A writing contest between these people (no late entries, but judges are welcome).
zyErWHO.png

They will write a short 2-4 page story based on this prompt: The Life and Times of Baby Ashley: "Four Men and a Baby". Suggestions for writing include focusing just on the "4 men and a baby part" or just a story about Baby Ashley. Based on this bracket, judges will decide the winner of a matchup, and will continue until we have a winner.
Of whom should I be afraid?
The judges: Banana Aeon, 360pages, and GlitchesAreCool. Potentially a 4th if anyone wished to volunteer.
Who?
Baby Ashley is a baby doll that our very own Pat received in the mail, and has since been made canon.
Here is a great video explaining this further.
Baby Ashley
When?
Deadline is Jan 1.
Format?
Double spaced, times new roman, 12pt font.
How do I submit?
Send me the link to your story as a google doc accessible to anyone with the link, which will allow ease of access when judging begins.
My story didn't get picked? Why?!
The judges decisions are final, this is a dumb contest, so calm down.

You can write whatever the fuck kind of style or genre you want, but Baby Ashley has to be in it somehow.

Who's the new guy?

I'm open to judging.
I do that everyday on the train :#

I edited my post but in case you didn't see here's a cleaner version.
YLYSxle.png

Did you save it as a png?

Yep. Still can't make a BG transparent in MSPaint.

Is it even possible to make a image transparent in paint? I tried it once but ended up with a white background. Wait is this MSpaint your talking about?

Yes.

Maybe he means paint.net. Regular MS Paint doesn't have transparency features (I think).

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH.

Currently trying to beat The Pursuer in DS2.
I'm trying to get summoned to other peoples fights to learn him, but every time I do they shoot me with a ballista.
It may be by accident, but I think they just feel threatened by Mr Freeze.

Also, you guys know that covenant that blocks you form co-op and makes all the enemies harder without telling you? I hate that covenant.

EDIT: and the one time I DON'T get killed by the ballista, I accidentally kill the world master with it...Ooops

Top Bottom