• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Alfebit

Banned
Yep. Still can't make a BG transparent in MSPaint.

Yes.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH.

I made one from the one you linked.
tNpjxaf.png

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Why the second extension ?

Because the due date would have been today, and of the people participating I've received like 5 submissions. And since then I have found out that someone participating didn't even remember that he was in it, so I'm betting others have forgotten as well.

demidar

Snow is awesome. Winter and cold weather sucks.

I figure having your car not start because it's too cold sucks, but everything else is awesome. I love the coldness.

Although I haven't actually experienced below 0 temperature so I'd probably change my tune very quickly.

I love rain as well, and find walking in it refreshing.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Snow is only great if you don't have to shovel it <.<

I don't mind the cold, but this a bit extreme, I just went outside to get the mail and the snot in my nose started to freeze.

Why Nature? Why?

School was cancelled for Minneapolis yesterday due to extreme cold. It was -20 with windchill.

Snow is only great if you don't have to shovel it <.<

I don't mind the cold, but this a bit extreme, I just went outside to get the mail and the snot in my nose started to freeze.

Why Nature? Why?
It's probably just to spite us. Don't worry though. We'll kick the earth's ass someday.

YEAH SHITLORDS!

My 8 bit waifu is better than all of your waifus! She knows how to handle herself with a sword and she's hype as fuck.

Yes but mine is a giant spider who is into bondage.

rachneraface_1047.png

School was cancelled for Minneapolis yesterday due to extreme cold. It was -20 with windchill.
Twas canceled here as well I think the windchill was hovering around -27.
It's probably just to spite us. Don't worry though. We'll kick the earth's ass someday.
Nah I love Nature..she's just a bitch sometimes.

I figure having your car not start because it's too cold sucks, but everything else is awesome. I love the coldness.

Although I haven't actually experienced below 0 temperature so I'd probably change my tune very quickly.

The car my parents handed down to me doesn't do well in the cold. I learned to keep antifreeze on hand and to always let the engine run for at least 10 minutes.

Okingjrr

Because the due date would have been today, and of the people participating I've received like 5 submissions. And since then I have found out that someone participating didn't even remember that he was in it, so I'm betting others have forgotten as well.
Not to sound like a dick but the original rules stated that late entries would not be allowed after the first of January. Submissions should've stopped then. However, I understand the need for the 1 week extension because people were on holiday.
This second extension isn't really justified. You should've reminded the people who forgot that the deadline was today and close the submissions period, regardless of the number of submissions. Those 5 people moved their asses to write something for the first and now it's just dragging.

Just my 2 cents.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Not to sound like a dick but the original rules stated that late entries would not be allowed after the first of January. Submissions should've stopped then. However, I understand the need for the 1 week extension because people were on holiday.
This second extension isn't really justified. You should've reminded the people who forgot that the deadline was today and close the submissions period, regardless of the number of submissions. Those 5 people moved their asses to write something for the first and now it's just dragging.

Just my 2 cents.

I guess that would work, but with 1/3 of the entries in, everyone who didn't enter just forfeits?

mike0dude

At this temp you can take boiling water and throw it in the air, and it will turn into a cloud of snow. Great fun,don't stand under it just in case tho.

Xiraiya

A thing I whipped up yesterday, the font is the same "Square" font from FF13 etc. This is just a Photoshop mockup but if I can find the time to get into FF8's files and replace this stuff, hopefully it'll look good.

Goddamn it, I started SMT4 again and I'm at
Ikebukuro
and I have no idea what I was doing here. It's been too long since I last played this game.

You were probably stopped by
the flame wall and needed the jirai talisman in order to pass it, which you need to get by defeating the demon at the government building.

Check your quest in your app to see where you're at

Xiraiya

I prefer the original font TBH
The original PSX Font or the old PC one there in that screenshot?
The PSX text was a little "square'er" than what the PC used, if I can figure out exactly what font they used for the PC version I'd use that too, since as you can see from the commas and question marks, it's a little busted.

Top Bottom