• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

You know , We never agreed on what the Woolie hole actually is,
Is it an Orifice? is it a dark cave? is it an actual hole in a wall or on the ground?

I always thought the Woolie hole was his basement that harbours a blanka like creature which he feeds pies and children to make it grow stronger

QU7jgbl.gif

I love the videos, I just have a hard time committing an hour to him, best friends, and more on the days they come out. Still if he's gonna finish Dark Souls, he needs that kinda pace.

I don't really watch much else on youtube besides Best Friends and Plague. So a video around 11 from Plague followed by the 3 PM one from The Best Friends is ideal for me.

Oberon

Banned
I just watched the Pat Japan video.
I forgot that he bought a japanes N3ds, what a weeb
Yes I am jealous, what about that?

That dolphin dive move destroys my entire gameplan. I have no way of getting close to you.

Make like a tsundere and turn away from them. They'll be drawn in by your mysterious actions and approach you. Then you whip around and catch them on the jaw with a fierce uppercut while shouting "B-baka!"

Xrd froze again.

One final SMTIV question to those with knowledge:
Is there any point to learning multi-hit spells when you could use single hit as well? Multi-hit might cause problems when one enemy is weak against said element and another is strong during the same battle. Is it not better to use single hit spells and abuse the turn mechanic?

Not really. The press turn is good, but the goal is to kill everything in one turn because the demons you're fighting can probably destroy you in one turn. It's a good idea to have a mix of both.

Okingjrr

The Woolie Hole exists inside each and every one of us.
So that's where it is!

In that case I'll close all entries 12 hours from now and send stories to judges.

REMAINING CONTESTANTS OF THE WRITING CONTEST, REMEMBER TO SEND IN YOUR STORY TO MATHAOU
Rules and stuff: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=146500181&postcount=15196
Direct PM link: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=465772

NOW ACCEPTING THREAD XI TITLES, PM YOUR PROPOSITIONS TO MRGOODWIL
Direct PM link: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=306873

Xiraiya

Is there any point to learning multi-hit spells when you could use single hit as well? Multi-hit might cause problems when one enemy is weak against said element and another is strong during the same battle. Is it not better to use single hit spells and abuse the turn mechanic?

I haven't had a need for group targeting spells in P3, I tend to make sure I get a critical hit and then group rush to finish them, making group spells unnecessary.

I have a Dark Souls question.

I started and run and killed Quelaag before Gaping Dragon so I went back and killed GD taking no damage and there were no summon signs for Solaire or Lautrec but once I killed it I received a Twin Humanities and a Homeward Bone, but no Sunlight Medal. I know you normally get a TH when you summon Lautrec and he survives the fight but is that just a reward you get for taking no damage in the fight?

I prefer single target personally for that exact reason cause if you use the wring element on the rught enemy, yoy can really fuck yourself sometimes.

Xiraiya

I have a Dark Souls question.

I started and run and killed Quelaag before Gaping Dragon so I went back and killed GD taking no damage and there were no summon signs for Solaire or Lautrec but once I killed it I received a Twin Humanities and a Homeward Bone, but no Sunlight Medal. I know you normally get a TH when you summon Lautrec and he survives the fight but is that just a reward you get for taking no damage in the fight?

No you just get it regardless I believe, Dark Souls doesn't reward you anything special for no damage stuff.

Large groups allow you to abuse and optimize damage output each hurt with multi-hit spells. Hordes get hit multiple times, but in general it's not as optimal.

Same idea as persona really, despite the press turn system discouraging it, it saves MP/SP to use multi hit in certain situations. That said, putting them on a magic MC is kinda useless until endgame when you get certain spells that are Multi hit.

Use them on Demons to speed up random encounters and stuff.

Top Bottom