• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

ff9_78.jpg

This is actually my favorite font.

A thing I whipped up yesterday, the font is the same "Square" font from FF13 etc. This is just a Photoshop mockup but if I can find the time to get into FF8's files and replace this stuff, hopefully it'll look good.
Part of me wants the ability to change fonts in every RPG ever. In games with so much reading, customizing stuff like that is awesome.

I don't remember. The only non-static main quest is
Hunting Xi Wangmu. I did remove that firewall and the woman in front of it said something and then left. I don't know what and I don't know what I'm doing here at the moment. I'm at the sunshine front.

I have no idea where that is, but that's the boss I was talking about. Go back to
the highway area where you released the firewall and in the lower area with the poison lakes, in one of the buildings is the demon's domain. Go there.

mrmyhthef

I don't remember. The only non-static main quest is
Hunting Xi Wangmu. I did remove that firewall and the woman in front of it said something and then left. I don't know what and I don't know what I'm doing here at the moment. I'm at the sunshine front.

You're looking for a bookstore
cus the Black Samurai is turning people into demons using books

I didn't think he was putting them out fast enough now. About once or twice a week with the occasional drawing video is perfekt.
I love the videos, I just have a hard time committing an hour to him, best friends, and more on the days they come out. Still if he's gonna finish Dark Souls, he needs that kinda pace.

mike0dude

You know , We never agreed on what the Woolie hole actually is,
Is it an Orifice? is it a dark cave? is it an actual hole in a wall or on the ground?

Top Bottom