• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Oh...I've been meaning to ask, did you ever get around to fixing to pics for the Avatars? Or were they so messed up that you couldn't do them at all.
Note that the ones that were super tiny aren't amazing since they're so zoomed out, but I at least cropped them to 100 x 120. I like how the mermaid turned out.
3P7cpt8.png
WlIt4Xm.png
lfYUcIc.png
FN1PbXT.png
lXTfUTW.png
U8Ou91c.png
c31ntC1.png
SVHiTGu.png
wKzLQ4P.png
2D55ukR.png
xuyLz9k.png

I guess I can say it.

Smash Bros Wii U netcode > Guilty Gear Xrd's netcode.

Every match having 10 frame delay is inexcusable. Not even smash gets that bad if you have good internet

Zenfalcia

I've been listening to Pink Floyd all week long...

I need to stop. Im starting to Hallucinate.

Nothing wrong with listening to the same artist.. i've looped the same song hours straight for a few days before.. current album i've been looping is FLCL's OST.

Hallucinate huh..

ultimax

Anyone know the news on the second Persona 3 movie?
Im still waiting for that dub announcement....
I guess I can say it.

Smash Bros Wii U netcode > Guilty Gear Xrd's netcode.

Every match having 10 frame delay is inexcusable. Not even smash gets that bad if you have good internet
I never tried playing against randoms yet, considering im still trying to find my way at that game.... But when i played against ppl from this thread i never had a laggy match
Katawa Shoujo soundtrack on loop. I don't know why I'm doing this to myself

The feels.....It's just too much

Idk if you saw yesterday, but i finished the Emi route yesterday. It was pretty good. Probably the most normal/realistic route, but no feel breakers like the last 2 routes. Still sad at a few parts, but most of the good feels just come from being around her character, not really a specific event

Xiraiya

Listening to Giant Bombcast from 2010 and hearing Vinnie's story about his dad playing like an hour of CoD a week at most, and being able to immediately pointing out so many differences in Gameplay between two versions of it, and Vinnie thinking that's crazy and talking about how he could never distinguish stuff like that.

tumblr_inline_n6en8tVuLJ1qh8whu.gif

The feels.....It's just too much

Idk if you saw yesterday, but i finished the Emi route yesterday. It was pretty good. Probably the most normal/realistic route, but no feel breakers like the last 2 routes
Oh I totally missed that. It's not anything mind blowing, but it's alright.
Most hilarious with that one scene though. Emi is best girl, but not best route.

You love it. Only thing i wish the sound track was redone with real instruments rather than synths. What's your favourite track?
Easy.

Zenfalcia

Listening to Giant Bombcast from 2010 and hearing Vinnie's story about his dad playing like an hour of CoD a week at most, and being able to immediately pointing out so many differences in Gameplay between two versions and Vinnie thinking that's crazy and he can never distinguish stuff like that.

Which month is that? I'm finally at 2010 and started the moth of June's first podcast.

ultimax

You love it. Only thing i wish the sound track was redone with real instruments rather than synths. What's your favourite track?
This is the one that makes me feel like im going to get stabbed out of nowhere. its kind of unsettling.
Oh I totally missed that. It's not anything mind blowing, but it's alright.
Most hilarious with that one scene though. Emi is best girl, but not best route.

Easy.

80545-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-gif-Img-P7l1.gif

Spoilers for Persona 4
She also has that psycho Adachi face going on

Listening to Giant Bombcast from 2010 and hearing Vinnie's story about his dad playing like an hour of CoD a week at most, and being able to immediately pointing out so many differences in Gameplay between two versions of it, and Vinnie thinking that's crazy and talking about how he could never distinguish stuff like that.

tumblr_inline_n6en8tVuLJ1qh8whu.gif

He works in game journalism. I have to remind myself this.

Top Bottom