• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Zenfalcia

I haven't played l4d2 on this pc yet, installing these mods is gonna take like an hour

EDIT: fuck it, don't feel like waiting

you don't need them.. maybe health indicator mad since rhat is super useful.
Those are not, but you can get it now that you got the safe one. I suggest leaving it for last though

Nah, i'm just winging it and i'll get each ending eventually it wouldn't really matter to me.
I'm up for some Left 4 Dead 2.

Yo, what custom map should we play? Michael bay as a starter then a real deal one?
like mario?

Oberon

Banned
I finally took the time to watch that Bayo 2 quick look.
Where they seriously talking about
Incest and megamilk?

Yo, what custom map should we play? Michael bay as a starter then a real deal one?
like mario?

I don't even remember the name of the Michael bay one. Maybe we should start with Left 4 Mario since it isn't confusing as fuck.

Edit: I just hope my PC doesn't die on me while we're playing.

Alfebit

Banned
Aww man, I come back from a session of L4D2 to find you guys playing L4D2. Also Jack, hope your back problems don't become too severe.

ultimax

Yeah....yeah

To be fair though I figured there would be multiple endings so I just did the things I didn't wanna do first.

Ah that's fine then. It's just that the other optional ones aren't really that satisfying
I went into the series completely blind. loved every second of it.
I finally took the time to watch that Bayo 2 quick look.
Where they seriously talking about
Incest and megamilk?

DID SOMEBODY SAY MEGA MILK?
my shirt didnt come today and im super salty

Zenfalcia

Ih that elevator dialogue is hilarious. So much jokes.. it's hilarious

Ah that's fine then. It's just that the other optional ones aren't really that satisfying

It'a fine. It's just like VNs there will always be ones that suck and some are amazing.
I don't even remember the name of the Michael bay one. Maybe we should start with Left 4 Mario since it isn't confusing as fuck.

Edit: I just hope my PC doesn't die on me while we're playing.
i might still have it somewhere. Let me get on my computer to find it.

I kinda want tk do it first since it's so short.

Why would it die?

Is it weird that I fucking love that song?
EVERYONE LOVES IT
Oh god, that scene goes on for so fucking long. What the fuck.
It's the best you love it
I went into the series completely blind. loved every second of it.
Me too. I saw it on /v/'s list of recommended games and was like "sure I'm down for some puzzle shit". Boy was I completely wrong about what it was
Ih that elevator dialogue is hilarious. So much jokes.. it's hilarious
YOU LOVE IT

Yeah, a lot of them feel like huge info dumps, but like who goes on a rant about diseases while hacking a computer? Some stuff felt reallt out of place.

quick question
i got the submarine ending and safe endings i assume those arent the true endings.

I suggest you get the coffin ending along with the true ending since they pretty much go hand in hand, unless I'm forgetting something then the coffin ending becomes the route to the true ending

I wish some of you still had the 3DS version of smash, I would play you guys in a heart beat.

I still have the 3ds version, I could go a few round if your up for it

Anung

Un Rama
Listening to the Podcast before I was thinking the only way Pat can escalate/win the shirt cold war is for him to get a shirt with Daigo on it. Then Dio pose until Woolie notices.

Zenfalcia

Shit, that's too much

I guess it is.
Don't forget about me! :D

Ah i didn't know you'd be joining. So either we split into 2 groups of 3 so our digital route adds of the the right number or we sacrifice some people since 2 people alone can't go into a room
#dumb references

we couls play versus, but they aren't so fun for custom maps imo. I like the player vs cpu in custom maps.

I guess it is.

Ah i didn't know you'd be joining. So either we split into 2 groups of 3 so our digital route adds of the the right number or we sacrifice some people since 2 people alone can't go into a room
#dumb references

we couls play versus, but they aren't so fun for custom maps imo. I like the player vs cpu in custom maps.

I'm down for whatever. Just feels nice to have people to play with. Downloading mods atm.

Zenfalcia

I suggest you get the coffin ending along with the true ending since they pretty much go hand in hand, unless I'm forgetting something then the coffin ending becomes the route to the true ending

Sure. I'll try to, but i've been winging it an it's been all fine and dandy.
Could be the former. I checked to see if something was loose. Everything seemed properly connected.

Nah, I monitored the temperatures while running some games. They were fine. Also, the thing shuts down when I'm just browsing the web.

Weird.. did you check online for possible solutions?
At this point we are gonna have to do versus

We could split into 2 groups of 4 which would work. Since you'll get to see the whole map. Maybe even switch up the teams when we're done.

Top Bottom