• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

THIS MAN KNOW

yes-rudy1.gif

Not the Waifu
cus she's shit
but for THAT MAN KNOW being a thing now.

So proud.

Id personally have a small group of people who can do a bunch of voices than a shit load of people who sound a like.

im sorry anime characters sound super similar in Japanese.

sjay1994

So... what was the opinion on rule of rose?

I don't see as much active posts about it as say walking dead season 2 or other telltale games.

S2 of walking dead caused a divide in the community, and I won't lie I stopped watch because I got super salt.

Emouse

Even in regular VS battles the Naruto games have a lot of shit on screen at once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNGVE_AlOWY

I might actually start playing online again. (Stopped at Storm 3, just from the sheer amount of Salt you find online)

I only ever played some of generations online because it had the most character, at the time anyway, but I quit because of all the salt and long range character smapping wasn't fun, I did reinstall revolution earlier today so I may play some over the weekend, maybe even record some footage

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY is Dio so amazing?

FTFY

croten

I don't see as much active posts about it as say walking dead season 2 or other telltale games.

S2 of walking dead caused a divide in the community, and I won't lie I stopped watch because I got super salt.

Rule of Rose isn't a telltale game...
I still think the art it too overdesigned.

Is that hdport of that Jojo fighting game still on PSN? I want to stomp you all as Dio

Don't worry, you're allowed to have wrong opinions

Xiraiya

Rule Of Rose is confusing but pretty cool, the combat sucks but I would feel pretty stupid if I abandoned a good game just because parts of it aren't fantastic.

But why are you comparing it to TT games...?

sjay1994

Rule of Rose isn't a telltale game...

Yeah I know, but I still found it interesting plot wise.

Not call of cthullu levels of interesting, but still interesting.

Rule Of Rose is confusing but pretty cool, the combat sucks but I would feel pretty stupid if I abandoned a good game just because parts of it aren't fantastic.

But why are you comparing it to TT games...?

I found the story in rule of rose interesting. Wasn't trying to compare the game with TT, but rather the conversation it creates.

But then again, the comments on the TT stuff is usually people talking about the choices made by the SBF.

It's pretty good for the first part, but as it goes on more and more things, mainly the combat, really hold it back.

360pages

I only ever played some of generations online because it had the most character, at the time anyway, but I quit because of all the salt and long range character smapping wasn't fun, I did reinstall revolution earlier today so I may play some over the weekend, maybe even record some footage

FTFY

Revolution the most balanced easily. Simply because you have to choose if you want your ultimate or an awakening.

Fuu legit made so many people Salty in Storm 3, which sucks since I actually legit like Fuu and playing as her.

sjay1994

I should buy more fighting games.

I love watching them.

And I would love to play with some frienders and get blown the fuck up.

Top Bottom