• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Jman014

Elven_City_-_Players_Handbook_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg
D&D? Cool!

Chie in Dota 2. Go.

sjay1994

Any frienders picking up evolve next month?

I need something new to play, and the meh of DA:I isn't really doing much for me.

I feel like I am buying video games now for the sake of playing something, and the quality of most games I played last year really fucking depressed me.

sjay1994

My wallpaper, need to get a new one soon.

Sigh... why did the arkham games go from excellently paced, metroidvania to meh open world filled with uninteresting side content?

The only good things the games have now is freeflow and the stealth sections, and the stealth sections haven't felt as good as the ones in asylum.

Jman014

Sigh... why did the arkham games go from excellently paced, metroidvania to meh open world filled with uninteresting side content?

The only good things the games have now is freeflow and the stealth sections, and the stealth sections haven't felt as good as the ones in asylum.

But who is the Arkham Knight?

360pages

Most romance from Japanland is garbage anyway, so at least give some eye candy.

Most Romances everywhere is pretty garbage actually. If they are going to have it in the story make it a small part. Or do the Dragon Ball option and just skip it because no one gives a shit about it.

Most Romances everywhere is pretty garbage actually. If they are going to have it in the story make it a small part. Or do the Dragon Ball option and just skip it because no one gives a shit about it.

Well, that's true. Shame, because I like romance, but either it's too idealistic or it's too unbelievable.

Oh well.

Ohh, well yeah it's dumb pandering nonsense if it's in context of a show where it's done to please people from inside their pants, but I'm lying if I said I didn't like it. Like a lot.

Most romance from Japanland is garbage anyway, so at least give some eye candy.

Its not even good eye candy or pandering. Normal ecchi or giant robots are the best fanservice.

tumblr_mz1ypzCGWv1shff2jo4_250.gif

Is it that time? I think it is. Ahegao is garbage.

Let it all out PG. I'm here for you buddy.

Top Bottom